This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks - Zelazny made it for me
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I'm currently loving this season and get really excited when ever I see Lexa on screen during an ep, lol (same goes for The 4400).
      The Lexa Doig Escape

Cause Lexa Doig rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        Hi guys I thought to start a appreciation thread for the new doctor.What has been said in GateWorld is that her name is Carolyn Lam. She is Stargate Command's new chief medical officer and the daughter of General Landry.She is at the top of her field -- intelligent, quick-witted, and she doesn't take guff from anyone."And I saw the one picture of her on the gateworld homepage Click here and she is pretty hot !! Here is her fan site: Lexa Doig fan site So I think that this is one of the positive things that is going to happen in the ninth season You can post your thoughts about Lexa Doig in here and you can post some pictures in here but don't make them to big !! I found this one on the gateworld homepage.She is hot.I hope she'll have the same haircolor on stargate as in this picture:
        I for one am very glad to see Andromeda's Rommie here on Stargate Sg1. All that is missing now is to get Lisa Ryder (Bekka) on either SG1 or Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by AshViper
          I'm currently loving this season and get really excited when ever I see Lexa on screen during an ep, lol (same goes for The 4400).
          you do realise what that sounds like

Comment

Hi to all the Lam fans. I just wanted to let you know that I have a top 25 poll that i am inviting you to contribute to. Dr. Lam is ranked #12. Outside the top 10 currently.

Re: SG Universe Top 25 Babes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll

1) Col. Samantha Carter (159 pts) 2) Dr. Weir (154) ^ 3) Teyla (151) ^
            4) OSIRUS (139) 5) Dr. Frasier (138) ^ 6) Vala Mal Duran (137)
            7) Charlotte Mayfield [Ba'al's companion] (116) 8) Ishta (114)
            8) Dr. Heightmeyer (114) ^ 10) Anise (111) 11) Sora (110)
            12) Dr. Lam (104) 13) Ayiana (96) 14) Hathor (92)
            15) Lt. Cadman (85) 16) Sha're (81) 17) Krista (80)
            18) Nirrti (68) 19) Oma Dasala (57) 20) Shau'nac (53)
            21) Cadet Hailey (47) 22) Katie Brown (43) 23) Kerry Johnson (40)
            24) Garshaw (33) 25) Replicarter (30)

Others: These characters have recieved votes, but not enough to crack the top 25.

Lya, Reese, Tenis raymond, Mellin, Lt. Claire Tobias, Kynthia, Krista James, Rosha, Waitress from Holiday, Merrin, Lt. Satterfield, Wraith Keeper, Technician Davis, Drey'auc.
            Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Cool didn't know that. Nice to see my old thread I started away back before season 9 began, again
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Hi I forgot to leave the link:
                Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Wow, I am totally ready to learn more about Carolyn. Whenever she appears on screen, I'm all like, "cool - now we'll learn something."

Time for more Dr. Lam.

Comment

Woooohoooo!!!! New episodes are gonna be here soon!!!! More Lexa/Lam!!!
                    Yippie!!!!
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I loved how Lexa sees her character...it really adds another dimension
                      to Dr Lam....

This is from the Sci Fi interview.....
                      Lexa Doig
                      Dr. Carolyn Lam

Q: What is the most interesting thing you've found about playing the character of Dr. Carolyn Lam? The hardest thing about playing the character?

Doig: The most interesting thing (and, incidentally, the most disturbing thing) about playing Lam is discovering that she and I are a lot alike in many ways. The hardest thing about that is I find her choices in regards to her relationships to be a bit immature. I wouldn't make those choices, so it's hard for me to find the justifications for them.

But then again, my relationships with my loved ones always take precedence over work. I think, for Carolyn, that the importance she places on her career is a defense mechanism because she doesn't know how to handle her personal baggage.
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Is it me or does the new Doc seem quite depressing!
                        She does not seem to have any enthusiasm.
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I kinda like her, but her character really needs more development. This is NOT a negative post in any way - I do like her.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                            Is it me or does the new Doc seem quite depressing!
                            She does not seem to have any enthusiasm.
                            I don't find her depressing. I agree that she's not got much enthusiasm, but she does have drive, which is enough for me. She's definitely driven.

She seems to be in medicine for the intellectual challenge, which I do like to see cos it makes a nice change; it's more common for female TV doctors to be motivated more by their desire to help people than by their dispassionate intellectual side.

Madeleine

Comment

Yeah! Filipina in scifi! Okay, she's only half Filipino, but it's something.

Dr. Lam seems like a cool character to me. Even though she needs to crack a smile every now and again, the way she interacts with everyone and her relationship with her father is definitely worth watching.

There's only us,
                              There's only this
                              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                              No other road,
                              No other way
                              No day but today...

Comment

Dr. Janet Fraiser was serious also, but that's how a doctor usually is. I don't think Dr. Carolyn Lam is any different, she's just as serious as Dr. Fraiser was. I enjoy her on the show and would like to see more of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X