• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    sigpic
    100 million light years away from earth:
    Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

Tonight 'Prometheus Unbound' will be re-aired on our TV channel

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Great!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post

I saw that almost 30 times. I don't think I can see it again...for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I saw that almost 30 times. I don't think I can see it again...for a while...
            WOW! 30 times.... really WOW! I saw this episode something like 10 times perhaps...

Comment

Leaving for London in about 3 hours It's a coach journey, so I'll be in London tomorrow around 1 pm. And Saturday and Sunday... CLAUDIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                WOW! 30 times.... really WOW! I saw this episode something like 10 times perhaps...
                Yep, I love seeing the good stuff over and over. Another two parter I see regularly is The Lost City....

Comment

Seeing we have a Vala day, I vote Thursday: Quetesh Thursday . I am happy you all agree . Tis settled then .

Comment

Please don't make me cry with all these cons...they never happen in my area so... ***snif snif***

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                      Kat!!!! You are so lucky. I wish I was going with ya. Saw her in Atlanta at DragonCon and I am so glad people taped the panels and took lots of pictures. The whole weekend would probably be a blur without them. Are you bringing back goodies for us???? Please...........

Susan
                      Well... the video taping is FORBIDDEN at LFCC, but I'm taking my digital voice recorder with me, so let's hope I'll be able to record just audio at Claudia's talk. And of course I'm going to take a lot of pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Please don't make me cry with all these cons...they never happen in my area so... ***snif snif***
                        Well... London isn't exactly in my area, as I live in Poland...

Comment

Well... London isn't exactly in my area, as I live in Poland...

Oh...you deserve a hug from claudia then. Make sure you get...flying all the way from Poland to London. Oh, and don't mention anything about the hickey you see. She does not like to talk about it . Okay, fine...I did it .

Comment

Leaving for London in about 3 hours It's a coach journey, so I'll be in London tomorrow around 1 pm. And Saturday and Sunday... CLAUDIA!!!
                            Enjoy it! I went to London yesterday. But the weather's going to be a bit grotty (no surprise there). Hope you have fun anyway! Oooooh go to Cybercandy off Covent Garden - they sell sweets from EVERYWHERE! (Not kidding.) Oh and Urban Outfitters is good. And to eat there's this great place called Wagamama - it's an oriental restaurant and the food is great and really quick service (good if you're going to see plays)...

I'll stop now...!
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                              Enjoy it! I went to London yesterday. But the weather's going to be a bit grotty (no surprise there). Hope you have fun anyway! Oooooh go to Cybercandy off Covent Garden - they sell sweets from EVERYWHERE! (Not kidding.) Oh and Urban Outfitters is good. And to eat there's this great place called Wagamama - it's an oriental restaurant and the food is great and really quick service (good if you're going to see plays)...

I'll stop now...!

Done everything you said in there . To be frank, I don't fancy Wagamama that much. I did have the best jacked potato in Covent Garden accompanied with a marvellous show .

Comment

D'you know what, I must have been to Covent Garden about 15 times and I have never had a potato from that place! I have no idea why - it looks really good... I'll make you a promise, Teggy dear, next time I'm in Covent Garden I shall have a potato and think of you!
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X