Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who perfers Vala than Aeryn i am not sure which one i like more
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      Who perfers Vala than Aeryn i am not sure which one i like more
      I love both! They are so different character you can't really say 'Aeryn is better in this and Vala is better in that'!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I guess I'll always prefer Aeryn, because I got to know that character first and I'm really enamoured by stoic cool characters with a (very) soft center.

A.
        Last edited by ValaMalduran; 25 February 2007, 06:38 AM.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I just can't choose a favorite between Aeryn and Vala. I love both characters and Claudia Black has done an AMAZING job with both roles. Not a trace of Aeryn in Vala.

Is it any wonder that Claudia is one of my favorite actresses?
          (Can you guess who one of my other favorites is based on my sig? )
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
            Is it any wonder that Claudia is one of my favorite actresses?
            (Can you guess who one of my other favorites is based on my sig? )
            Hmmmm?? Who could that be ! Nice sig, btw.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
              Hmmmm?? Who could that be ! Nice sig, btw.
              THANK YOU! My first sig. I have had sig envy for so long. All you people that have been getting green from me because I love your sigs - you know who you are! StarLover1990 made this one special for me.

I love your sig, too, Aeryn/Vala. But I'm sure I've told you that.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                THANK YOU! My first sig. I have had sig envy for so long. All you people that have been getting green from me because I love your sigs - you know who you are! StarLover1990 made this one special for me.

I love your sig, too, Aeryn/Vala. But I'm sure I've told you that.
                I think you did, thanks!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  The same here, although I did watch the pilot episode. I wasn't much impressed by it though. But CB is great in everything, so I'm sure I'll enjoy at least her parts.

Hmm...judging by that press release (specifically the bit about "igniting sparks and tensions"), it sounds like they may be setting up a recurring character, a foil/possible love interest for Dresden. Seems the network likes CB as much as we do

-Stef
                  Considering that from what I know of the books, which this series is based on (friends have read the books and informed me a bit) it's possible, but Dresden and Murphy (the lady detective he works with) have a thing for each other. I'd rather see them together than Dresden with a recurring character.
                  Not that I don't want Claudia to be a recurring character...just not one trying to take Dresden's heart away from Murphy
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey people made a few CB/vala icons they basically are the same with different texts, thought I'd post them here

Follow the Syren's call

Comment

First off, Welcome to all the newbies. Life has been busy for me hence my infrequent posting.

Originally posted by syren View Post
                      Hey people made a few CB/vala icons they basically are the same with different texts, thought I'd post them here

Nice icons, but (don't mind me, I'm nitpicky. ) those aren't images of Vala. Those are Aeryn images.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I know but I couldn't for the life of me find a decent pic of Vala
                        Blame me
                        Follow the Syren's call

Comment

syren, great icons!

Has anybody Seen already 10X17. Can anyone PM me a good Torrent. I have one but he isn't good.

Comment

Here's a little pic spam:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You guys probably know about them, but just in case:

Comment

Is that some ship engine quartz she's holding?

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X