Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailymotion.com/reunionst...interview_news

Some spoilers for Continuum in Cliff's interview and of course he compliments Claudia

Comment

Yeah to Cliff ^

I wish he will get to work with Claudia more too and Baal in Atlantis will be a great idea!

Comment

Great pics

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Yeah to Cliff ^

I wish he will get to work with Claudia more too and Baal in Atlantis will be a great idea!
          Don't care about Atlantis, although perhaps I'd watch Ba'al's episode(s), but Qetesh/Ba'al show would be great idea!

Comment

I saw Continuum for Claudia and I wasn't dissapointed in that regard. She was stunning and written properly. I did not like the Goa'uld in stargate, except Osiris here and there for being cruel and ruthless, but Quetesh is something special. Well done Claude and we know it was difficult for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
              Don't care about Atlantis, although perhaps I'd watch Ba'al's episode(s), but Qetesh/Ba'al show would be great idea!
              Well i care! Be polite PLS

Anyway Qetesh/Ba'al stories in a new show will be great but don't think it will happen..heheh

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                Well i care! Be polite PLS
                I'm polite I can't stand the Wraith and stopped watching Atlantis when they kicked Torri Higginson out of the show. Dr Weir was my favourite character on Atlantis...

Anyway Qetesh/Ba'al stories in a new show will be great but don't think it will happen..heheh
                Not necessary in a new show, the movie focused on these two would be perfectly enough. We just need to let MGM/Fox know that we WANT such movie.

Comment

I'm polite I can't stand the Wraith and stopped watching Atlantis when they kicked Torri Higginson out of the show. Dr Weir was my favourite character on Atlantis...

Not necessary in a new show, the movie focused on these two would be perfectly enough. We just need to let MGM/Fox know that we WANT such movie.

The film is 1h34 and Quetesh and Ba'al were in it for 35 minutes. I would say, they could have done better with these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                    I love that Quetesh. I think she deserves a new spin-off only for her. Claudia played an amazing character and Quetesh is the sexiest Goa'uld I've ever seen.

Oh same here....she was fab...and looked beautiful as always

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      The film is 1h34 and Quetesh and Ba'al were in it for 35 minutes. I would say, they could have done better with these two.
                      35 minutes? I think it was less... perhaps you're counting also Vala's scenes at the beginning and at the end of the movie?

Comment

Well... I guess it was not really possible. Claudia was already pregnant filming Origin through Beachhead episodes.
                        I never knew that ....i need a slap

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                          I never knew that ....i need a slap
                          Not at all

Claudia was talking about it in her interviews, for the official Stargate Magazine for example. On the set it was Michael Shanks whom she told first that she's expecting the baby before they filmed this "barbeque" scene in Avalon pt. 2

Comment

We havent even got to season 9 here in Ireland yet....not on normal tv anyway lol i hada order the boxset from the states....as for the magazines ive yet to see them ...

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                              We havent even got to season 9 here in Ireland yet....not on normal tv anyway lol i hada order the boxset from the states....as for the magazines ive yet to see them ...
                              You can find the scans of all these interviews at the link I gave you already

I must say I'm really surprised that you haven't seen yet season 9 on TV in Ireland. Here in Poland we've got season 9 last year at HBO and season 10 this year.

Comment

I really was sad she was leaving and also Beckett. I LOVE these two.
                                but surprisely, i still like Atlantis very much in season 4 and now 5

\Agree. a movie will be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X