Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Good point. Hence why I worship at the alter of RCC I mean, he's the one who created Vala (and D/V) and I believe he was also the one who had wanted to make Vala a regular in S9, no? Cause I recall TPTB vetoing that decision and so she was reduced to six episodes before the network peoples saw how amazing CB/Vala was and okayed bringing her back as a regular for S10. I wonder what S9 would have been like with more Vala...

-Stef
    As far as I recall it, and I think even Claudia was talking about it in her interviews, she was contracted for 5 episodes initially, and "Beachhead" was sort of a "bonus" episode. They wanted her back in season 10 (no idea, whether RCC wanted Claudia as regular in season 9), but the network people demanded her return in season 9. That's why we've got Adria, because Claudia was 7 months pregnant while filming "Crusade"...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      I hpoe BC won't write any of the futuer Stargate movies! Really.
      I'm not fun of Can (Sorry ) If Sam was the leader of the last movie, i would enjoy it much better and of course MORE of Vala! He sould be ashamed about so little time of Vala in the last movie.

I'm not going to buy continue. I just didn't like it. HA!
      You don't like BW or RCC? Personally, I don't think having either Cam or Sam as leader in Continuum would have made much of a difference. They all did their own things - no real sense of a "leader" so much as teammates. So I guess I don't see the same thing as you Granted, I've always preferred Cam to Sam.

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
      As far as I recall it, and I think even Claudia was talking about it in her interviews, she was contracted for 5 episodes initially, and "Beachhead" was sort of a "bonus" episode. They wanted her back in season 10 (no idea, whether RCC wanted Claudia as regular in season 9), but the network people demanded her return in season 9. That's why we've got Adria, because Claudia was 7 months pregnant while filming "Crusade"...
      I don't know, I just vaguely recall that someone had wanted Vala around more than she was in S9 (before they'd started filming/writing) but the network was worried about a Farscape redo...and so S9 was, in some ways, a test of whether CB/Vala could be on the show in a regular capacity. Then TPTB fell in love with what she brought to the show and all but demanded she return I don't recall where I read/heard that though...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You don't like BW or RCC? Personally, I don't think having either Cam or Sam as leader in Continuum would have made much of a difference. They all did their own things - no real sense of a "leader" so much as teammates. So I guess I don't see the same thing as you Granted, I've always preferred Cam to Sam.
        I guess valaCB meant BW...
        And agree here, I prefer much more Cam as the leader of SG-1. Carter is the scientist, let's do her these things.

I don't know, I just vaguely recall that someone had wanted Vala around more than she was in S9 (before they'd started filming/writing) but the network was worried about a Farscape redo...and so S9 was, in some ways, a test of whether CB/Vala could be on the show in a regular capacity. Then TPTB fell in love with what she brought to the show and all but demanded she return I don't recall where I read/heard that though...

-Stef
        All I know, and it was from Claud's interviews I think, that RCC was talking to her about her return in season 10, but the network people demanded her earlier return.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
          I guess valaCB meant BW...
          And agree here, I prefer much more Cam as the leader of SG-1. Carter is the scientist, let's do her these things.

Sam was a great leader in Atlantis, season 4.

Claud's pic

Comment

Mitchell Farm...

Frank: Any idea when that boy of mine is going to get here?

ECVala: Not for at least three hours. He is on patrol today.

Frank: Ah. *nods* So, what brings you and the girls here? Not that we mind the visit...
            ECVala: It is ghastly hot at home. *sips coffee*

Comment

Good point. Hence why I worship at the alter of RCC I mean, he's the one who created Vala (and D/V) and I believe he was also the one who had wanted to make Vala a regular in S9, no? Cause I recall TPTB vetoing that decision and so she was reduced to six episodes before the network peoples saw how amazing CB/Vala was and okayed bringing her back as a regular for S10. I wonder what S9 would have been like with more Vala...

-Stef
              I always wonder that too in s9 eps after Beech head im like wonder what Vala wud have been like in this eppy....we shud have gotten more CB/Vala....*folds arms and huffs*

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                Sam was a great leader in Atlantis, season 4.

Claud's pic
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...gatepanel5.jpg
                Awsome pic she looks stunning and Micheal *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                  I always wonder that too in s9 eps after Beech head im like wonder what Vala wud have been like in this eppy....we shud have gotten more CB/Vala....*folds arms and huffs*
                  Well... I guess it was not really possible. Claudia was already pregnant filming Origin through Beachhead episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                    Oh the Claudia Memories. I was there at DragonCon on the Third Row. I had the first row at her solo Panel.
                    Awwwww...

I lost my camera that weekend
                    Ouch, that's bad

but found over a hundred pics on the web that I have in my PB Dragoncon folder.
                    Wonderful picture, thanks for sharing! And thanks for the link to your PB, I found a few pics I didn't see earlier.

Comment

Comment

***Big hug for everyone and a hickey for Claudia ***

Comment

I watched Continuum yesterday and I really liked it. The Ark of Truth was a little disappointment but Continuum deleted my negative thoughts I had about SG-1. I had a lot of fun when I watched it and Claudia is again the most brilliant star of the show. I love that Quetesh. I think she deserves a new spin-off only for her. Claudia played an amazing character and Quetesh is the sexiest Goa'uld I've ever seen.

Comment

Claude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              I watched Continuum yesterday and I really liked it. The Ark of Truth was a little disappointment but Continuum deleted my negative thoughts I had about SG-1. I had a lot of fun when I watched it and Claudia is again the most brilliant star of the show. I love that Quetesh. I think she deserves a new spin-off only for her. Claudia played an amazing character and Quetesh is the sexiest Goa'uld I've ever seen.
                              Agree. She definitely deserves a new spin-off or another movie only for her. MGM/Fox should finally open their eyes and see who is the real star of the show.

Comment

Spoilers, spoilers .

Comment

Working...
                                X