Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching feed from lounge...

Vala: This is a problem.
    EDaniel: I'll say. They're going to eat all that pumpkin pie.
    Vala: I'll make more.
    EDaniel: Better hurry before Val finds out.

Comment

Aeryn: You wanted my help, Vala?

Vala: Yes. I need you to make the finger foods for tomorrow so I can make pies to replace the ones that Jack and the others are eating before Val finds out and shoots them.

Aeryn: I say let her shoot them.
      Vala: No...*sighs* I'll talk you through it, just go wash your hands.

Comment

Vala: Okay, so you take the tiny square of bread and spread a bit of cream cheese on it.
        Aeryn: What is that in the cream cheese?
        Vala: Scallions. Now, once you've done that, you take 1/2 slice of pastrami, fold it over twice and press it on top like this then put it on the tray. Got it?

Aeryn: It appears very tedious and time-consuming.

Vala: Think of it as an exercise in patience. *bounces off to make pies*

Comment

Need any help WC and SC are willing to help

but they do confess they are not very good cooks but they can follow directions well SC is good at following directions
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Vala: How's it going?

Aeryn: I am progressing at an agonizingly slow rate.

Vala: Yes, well, at least you have the easy part.
            Aeryn: What's wrong?
            Vala: There is one ingredient for the pies that I don't understand. *show recipe*
            Aeryn: Looks like a chemical formula of some sort.
            Vala: I'll go ask Kyan.

Comment

Vala: Thanks! Get washed up WC and SC. I'll be right back!

Comment

We've beamed down to the lounge
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

at Kyan's lab...

Vala: Nuts...guess they won't be helping then. Oh, Kyan!

Kyan: What Vala? I'm busy.

Vala: I have a formula I need you to translate for me.
                  Kyan: You'll have to wait.
                  Vala: *sits, sighs*

Comment

at Kyan's lab...

Kyan: Let me see the formula.

Vala: *hands over recipe* It must be Val's secret ingredient.

Kyan: *purses lips* It's the formula for clone nip.
                    Vala: She laces her pies with clone nip?
                    Kyan: So it would seem. No wonder they taste so good.

Comment

Sundance: Listen and listen carefully. If Addy says she needs help with preparing food, we'll help. Clear?!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...pe/TTLG005.jpg

Sundance: Listen and listen carefully. If Addy says she needs help with preparing food, we'll help. Clear?!

A.
                        Addy: Thanks! I'm good, but the clone dinner could use more help. They do their own.

Aeryn: I have completed the assembly of the pastrami bites. Next, is to wrap the tiny smoked sausages in the puff pastry. Your assistance with that would be most appreciated.

Vala: It was clone nip! Val's secret ingredient. Hi, Sundance. *waves, bouncing off finishing her third piece of pie*

Comment

WC and SC are here to do fingerfood
                          sigpic

Comment

Aeryn: Excellent. WC, SC, meet Sundance. Now, if you step over to the table, you will see the blocks of cheese and bags of crackers. They need to be spread out on the platters with the cheeses cut to fit the crackers.

Vala: I'm baking...it's all good! *giggles*

Comment

SC brought wine to drink while we workspoilers for size only
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                SC brought wine to drink while we workspoilers for size only
                                Spoiler:

Aeryn: Lovely. Thank you. I think Vala's high enough on the clone nip at the moment though.

Vala: *singing* I'm a genie in a bottle, you got to rub me the right way...

Comment

Working...
                                X