Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful Claudia

Spoiler:

Last edited by valaCB; July 29, 2006, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I loved her remarks towards Rodney that was funny. And the looks Weir gives her are funny too.

Here's some more caps
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm here just that were on different time zone, which sucks. Waves at ValaCB
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
          I'm here just that were on different time zone, which sucks. Waves at ValaCB
          waves back

3 people from here are in a vacation...so it's only me

Someone who met Claudia
          1. http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&postcount=118
          2. http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&postcount=119
          3. http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&postcount=120
          4.http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&postcount=121
          Last edited by valaCB; July 30, 2006, 07:44 PM.

Comment

bumpity-bump
            great caps, everyone!

Comment

gorgeous guys, patiently waitin to see it

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

I've just seen the Atlantis's episode. What a funny episode worth watching

Comment

that shot of her looking at atlantis in the begining and her asking daniel to ask the planets question was awesome atlantis at its best, and its not even SGA its still SG1
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Personally I would like to see a Vala/Daniel relationship. The actors have such great chemistry.

Comment

HI Hello and 2ndgenerationalteran

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                      that shot of her looking at Atlantis in the begining and her asking daniel to ask the planets question was awesome atlantis at its best, and its not even SGA its still SG1
                      Don't tell anyone but i didn't like this week episode, Atlantis was better
                      but i agree, Vala has her unique quality to say what others wouldn't say. She think about something and just say it! I love Vala And the balcony scene? awesome indeed. She was sooo cute and so Vala.
                      P>S - I really want to see Vala more with Sheppard and Weir

Originally posted by Helo
                      Personally I would like to see a Vala/Daniel relationship. The actors have such great chemistry.
                      I adore Vala/Daniel, they ARE the best! but i really want to see her also with the other cast.

Comment

I loved The Pegasus Project. Was it just me or did it look like
                        Spoiler:
                        Sheppard kept glancing over at Vala during the mission briefing? I'm not surprised that he would seeing as how he seems to always be eyeballing the pretty ladies.
                        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Hey ValaCB sorry you did'nt like Pegasus Project, personally I really enjoyed it. loved seeing the SG1 interact with the Atlantian even thought it was breif.

I also agree that Atlantis ep was very funny, Weir was so cute in it.
                          How funny was all that clevage in the village when they were all happy high high, then they decided to cover themself when they were'nt affected any more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheppard kept glancing over at Vala during the mission briefing? I'm not surprised that he would seeing as how he seems to always be eyeballing the pretty ladies.
                            Who would'nt she's gorgeous
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello ranchan2 and welcome
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                                Spoiler:
                                Hi ranchan2
                                He sure did and she glance at him (Who wouldn't )

Originally posted by travis
                                Hey ValaCB sorry you didn't like Pegasus Project, personally I really enjoyed it. loved seeing the SG1 interact with the Atlantian even thought it was breif.

I also agree that Atlantis ep was very funny, Weir was so cute in it.
                                How funny was all that clevage in the village when they were all happy high high, then they decided to cover themself when they were'nt affected any more.
                                That was funny!! LOL

I like the chemistry between the actors in Atlantis.
                                I like the scene when
                                Spoiler:
                                all of the High Atlantis members sit around Lucius and play like a silly people And when McKay got adicted...OMG!!! He was so funny and when beckett cried i was ROTFLOL!!!! LOVE this episode and weir was so sweet too
                                Last edited by valaCB; July 31, 2006, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X