X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a couple of days till we have a Vala ep Yay
    sigpic

Comment

There's an interview with Claudia at The SciFi World you can both read and LISTEN to it!
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        There's an interview with Claudia at The SciFi World you can both read and LISTEN to it!
        Thank you.

What a trooper!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          WOW. Very long and very interesting. It's hard and also fun to be an actor, that what i get from this interview and that Claudia will have a film , directed by George Clooney
          and also another film with the wonderful Meryl Streep
          I hope her dreams will come true

A new project and very intersting. i like it and i wrote what i think about it in there. Download it
          http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...0059#msg160059
          Last edited by valaCB; 06 September 2006, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            WOW. Very long and very interesting. It's hard and also fun to be an actor, that what i get from this interview and that Claudia will have a film , directed by George Clooney
            and also another film with the wonderful Meryl Streep
            I hope her dreams will come true

A new project and very intersting. i like it and i wrote what i think about it in there. Download it
            http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...0059#msg160059
            The interview is really great, I haven't listened to it yet, I'll listen to it at home. Let's hope we'll see "ONE" in the not so distant future And WOW! filming the burning scene was really dangerous not only for her!
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

not sure I posted it in the right vala thread (sorry, hadn't noticed this one), so here goes if I posted it wrong the first time :

Hey guys something weird just happened last night lol. You see I always remember my dreams, and I dreamt I met Claudia! This was so weird lol, I went to some kind of party and there she was, having fun at the dinner table with some guys my brain made up lol. I remember I had a conversation with her ahah, told her how much I liked her, that she must have heard that millions of times and probably didn't care lol. I also told her that I bought all seasons of farscape just to see her in there (Lmao, never seen any farscape Maybe i should indeed buy those ahah).

This was great, I was so sad when I woke up and realised it was just a dream . She was nice in it, (just like real life I guess). What would you tell her if you suddenly found yourself before her?
              Atlantis is sitting on Earth, Antarctica. The Ancients decide to leave the planet (for unknown reasons), fire up their stardrive and go, leaving behind the outpost. How would leaving stop the plague?

Re: What does the beginning mean?
              by - jackinthebox115 (Fri May 19 2006 16:47:47 )

The Ancients sure do take off when things go bad. LOL

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Easy for you to say. You're not having a bad hair day.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakloyen
                  What would you tell her if you suddenly found yourself before her?
                  Welcome to the thread (that's for you).

To answer your question...

First, I would babble a bit, say how much I enjoy her acting, then I would probably ask her what it was like to work with Ben Browder. Terrible, I know, but I wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity.

Comment

not sure I posted it in the right vala thread (sorry, hadn't noticed this one), so here goes if I posted it wrong the first time :

Hey guys something weird just happened last night lol. You see I always remember my dreams, and I dreamt I met Claudia! This was so weird lol, I went to some kind of party and there she was, having fun at the dinner table with some guys my brain made up lol. I remember I had a conversation with her ahah, told her how much I liked her, that she must have heard that millions of times and probably didn't care lol. I also told her that I bought all seasons of farscape just to see her in there (Lmao, never seen any farscape Maybe i should indeed buy those ahah).

This was great, I was so sad when I woke up and realised it was just a dream . She was nice in it, (just like real life I guess). What would you tell her if you suddenly found yourself before her?
                    Cool dream..lol
                    I would tell her that i think she is amazing actress and i really enjoy seeing her in Farscape and Stargate. also , i would ask her, how is it to work with Michael
                    and if she going to makes some films
                    and also i would like to know if she like animals, i don't know why but i think she isn't fans with them...lol

Your dream is so casual, i like it.
                    Someone i know also dream about her, he dreamt that he met her in the bus...lol

Hi Admiral, how are you???
                    You're funny as always

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Hi Admiral, how are you???
                      You're funny as always
                      Doing well, how are you?

I'm better now that I've had Cam fix my hair.

Seems fair...he's the one who messed it up.

Comment

AQOECC: I only messed up your hair because you wanted me to pull it.
                        AQOVC: True, darling, but we don't really need to discuss that here...
                        AQOEDC: I have it on video!
                        AQOVC: Excuse me whilst I go silence Daniel. Be back soon.

Comment

Hello Drakloyen!

Some time ago I dreamed a SG-1 ep which was great.... Until David Lynch started taking over the directing and it became more than surreal. :valaanime:

Hm, if I'd met Claudia I'd like to say: "Thanks for your great work and creating two iconic characters."
                          Albeit, I'd just smile politely if I wouldn't try to ignore her at all - you know, privacy and all that.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

If I ever met Claudia, I'd compliment her on staying so fit and sassy.

AQOECC: I don't think Claudia's as sassy as you are, Vala.
                            AQOVC: Then I'll offer to give her lessons.
                            AQOECC: Uh...what did you do to Daniel?
                            AQOVC: You don't really want to know.

Comment

Hmm...there's an intriguing hairstyle to consider...

Or perhaps not...

Comment

Whose undergarments are those in our bed?

AQOECC: Oops...must have taken the wrong ones from the laundry. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X