Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fun ! Here is mine:

Oh and btw I won't be at home for about a month! I have an internship! Can be in the internet saturdays/sundays! See you!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I see it's addictive...
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

You can d/load the vignette for Memento Mori episode from HERE

Comment

Hey guys! Great posters

Just finished watching season 1 of Farscape and I loved it. Can't wait to see the remaining seasons. Claudia is so talented. Two characters who could potentially be the same and yet she's made them so different.

Comment

Wanted to just drop in to say I'm apart of the Vala fanclub. I'm really hoping next week's episode with her is going to be really good and funny. I like seeing her doing more stuff that humorious. I still like her in farscape who doesn't like seeing her kick butt.
            I reject your reality and substitute my own!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
              Wanted to just drop in to say I'm apart of the Vala fanclub. I'm really hoping next week's episode with her is going to be really good and funny. I like seeing her doing more stuff that humorious.
              You and me both.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                  Wanted to just drop in to say I'm apart of the Vala fanclub. I'm really hoping next week's episode with her is going to be really good and funny. I like seeing her doing more stuff that humorious. I still like her in farscape who doesn't like seeing her kick butt.
                  welcome and i agree

Spoiler MM
                  Spoiler:

Claudia crying in one eye again or this time she crying in both eyes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c3gWR-0zeNI

Comment

FF - lol

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

First of all,

I have to say the CB is a great actress, and post-RDA stargate wouldn't have been as good without her. She bring so much energy to the show and is so much fun to watch. When you first read the casting descriptions for guest character "Vala" for Prometheus Unbound, you wouldn't have expected her to become a regular someday. If they just cast some random actress, and didn't offer CB the role, we probably would have never seen the character again (let stand her being a regular), and season 9 would have missed her humor and presence. I don't think there are many other actresses around who could play this character so strong. Claudia Black is perfect as Vala and nobody else could have played this character. Also what makes the success of Vala, I think, is that she replaced no one. Mitchell kinda replaces Jack and Landry replaces Jack and Hammond. Vala is kinda a suprise that just popped up, and letting her grip away would just be a waste. Season 9 would have a lacked without her (with RDA gone). Vala is not like any other SG character before. She isn't nice like carter is. She isn't a saint. When season 9 started, she was pretty much the lying thief she was in Prometheus Unbound. She gone through such a evolution in season 9 and 10. Its sad to see there will be no season 11. I'd love to see more backstory of her, more of her life as Quetesh, her homeworld, her time before becoming a host, and also her time before meeting Daniel, and between PU and Avalon.

Comment

just watched aol vignette #8 and only have one word

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Nice wallpapers!

Hi SG_1108!

Hi shockwave!

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            Lol- Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                              First of all,

I have to say the CB is a great actress, and post-RDA stargate wouldn't have been as good without her. She bring so much energy to the show and is so much fun to watch. When you first read the casting descriptions for guest character "Vala" for Prometheus Unbound, you wouldn't have expected her to become a regular someday. If they just cast some random actress, and didn't offer CB the role, we probably would have never seen the character again (let stand her being a regular), and season 9 would have missed her humor and presence. I don't think there are many other actresses around who could play this character so strong. Claudia Black is perfect as Vala and nobody else could have played this character. Also what makes the success of Vala, I think, is that she replaced no one. Mitchell kinda replaces Jack and Landry replaces Jack and Hammond. Vala is kinda a suprise that just popped up, and letting her grip away would just be a waste. Season 9 would have a lacked without her (with RDA gone). Vala is not like any other SG character before. She isn't nice like carter is. She isn't a saint. When season 9 started, she was pretty much the lying thief she was in Prometheus Unbound. She gone through such a evolution in season 9 and 10. Its sad to see there will be no season 11. I'd love to see more backstory of her, more of her life as Quetesh, her homeworld, her time before becoming a host, and also her time before meeting Daniel, and between PU and Avalon.
                              Agree, especially about season 9

There's so many stories about Vala which we will never know
                              Sad really.
                              But Claudia will make many more stories in her career and i'm sure will be there to watch her work! It's a gift to watch her.

BTW- what about your second thing you want to say

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Nice wallpapers!

Hi SG_1108!

Hi shockwave!

A.
                                Welcome back VMD

Comment

Working...
                                X