X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Spoiler pic for tonight's episode

Spoiler:
    *headdesk* I'd totally forgotten what tonight was so thank you, or I'd have ended up missing it and I've been dying to see this since that (^) pic came out

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        *headdesk* I'd totally forgotten what tonight was so thank you, or I'd have ended up missing it and I've been dying to see this since that (^) pic came out
        This pic is really great And it's wonderful to know that when I get up tomorrow morning "Memento Mori" episode will be available somewhere on the net!

Now off to watch "Counterstrike" again
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

This pic is really great And it's wonderful to know that when I get up tomorrow morning "Memento Mori" episode will be available somewhere on the net!

Now off to watch "Counterstrike" again
          Kinda re-watched "Counterstrike" and "200" yesterday - I had them on in the background while doing something else.

Good Durka pic, valaCB!

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            Kinda re-watched "Counterstrike" and "200" yesterday - I had them on in the background while doing something else.

Good Durka pic, valaCB!

A.
            I think it's high time for me to start re-watching FS season 1 in the nearest future

Comment

Vala and Tomin k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                Vala and Tomin k-i-s-s-i-n-g

How do you think is there a chance for Tomin to stop blindly believing in the Ori?

Comment

How do you think is there a chance for Tomin to stop blindly believing in the Ori?
                  Difficult to say. He may be a simple man, but he's definitely not a simpleton. So he's not "just" a blind believer because he's easily convinced of something.
                  He has grown up with this religion and every society has their dark side.

So why should he give up his believes?

IMHO the only way is that he'll learn what the Ori really are --> not gods. They are more or less like us just with more advanced knowledge and abilities. But he can only learn that if he actively starts questioning them and at the moment I don't see why he should do that.
                  As long as he doesn't have a moment of "Why does a god need a ship?", I don't think it will happen.

I'd like to see him again, because he shows us the "good" side of Origin. He's a decent man despite a believe so strong that he doesn't hesitate killing others.
                  Which is the classic moral dilemma, isn't it?

Oh, and the actor? Not too bad either.

A.

Comment

no
                    He is a fanatic believer, love isn't strong enough in this case.
                    Maybe if Vala stayed with him after the delivery and tried to convince him...maybe then Don't know.

Comment

I think it's high time for me to start re-watching FS season 1 in the nearest future
                      A long, long time ago.....

A.

Comment

Difficult to say. He may be a simple man, but he's definitely not a simpleton. So he's not "just" a blind believer because he's easily convinced of something.
                        He has grown up with this religion and every society has their dark side.

So why should he give up his believes?

IMHO the only way is that he'll learn what the Ori really are --> not gods. They are more or less like us just with more advanced knowledge and abilities. But he can only learn that if he actively starts questioning them and at the moment I don't see why he should do that.
                        As long as he doesn't have a moment of "Why does a god need a ship?", I don't think it will happen.

I'd like to see him again, because he shows us the "good" side of Origin. He's a decent man despite a believe so strong that he doesn't hesitate killing others.
                        Which is the classic moral dilemma, isn't it?

Oh, and the actor? Not too bad either.

A.
                        You're right. He is a good looking
                        He isn't a fanatic believer like i wrote. You sums it up better

Farscape anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          Farscape anyone?

I love the creepy feel of this pic. Zhaan's death really sent Stark reeling over the edge.

Spoiler:

A.

Comment

I love this picture! I like that ep. That bit made me laugh so much.
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Memento Mori was a good Vala/Claudia episode.

Spoiler:
                              I really wanted to see more of Vala's background in some of those scenes that were from her memories. But maybe we will see more later. I'm hoping!
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                                Memento Mori was a good Vala/Claudia episode.

Spoiler:
                                I really wanted to see more of Vala's background in some of those scenes that were from her memories. But maybe we will see more later. I'm hoping!
                                That would have been great, but I have to say, I love the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X