• Show
Clear All

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning Addy

Going to sleep now...worked all night

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Just stopping by with news that the Ben Browder Portal has some new "old" pix from Bob (amazing photographer) of Claud (and others, of course) from the 2003 FS con. Here's the direct link: Claudia plays guitar Enjoy!
        Great pics! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          Great pics! Thanks!
          You're welcome. Did you see the pix from the other cons, too? They just got some from the 2001 convention from a different photographer, too. Ah, Memory Lane. Pretty here, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            You're welcome. Did you see the pix from the other cons, too? They just got some from the 2001 convention from a different photographer, too. Ah, Memory Lane. Pretty here, isn't it?

HEE...I loved that year. THREE Hours with Ben & Claudia. The best part...that bottle of water. Ben was clueless at first.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              HEE...I loved that year. THREE Hours with Ben & Claudia. The best part...that bottle of water. Ben was clueless at first.
              *giggles* Me, too! But I loved this, too!

Comment

Dude I watched this on YT! Best moment! They are hilarious together!
                banner by Stef

Comment

Aw, but you didn't get a pic of Ben kissing MS's picture.

*still thinks the bottle bit was the best

<weg>
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

HEY! I'm at Armageddon in Auckland atm! Chris Judge had his panel today and someone asked about Vala calling him "Muscles". Claud Adlibbed that! YAY Her!!!!! She rocks! Chris said that she doesn't like to stick to anything that is in the script, and she changes a lot of her lines XD

Luv you all! There'll be a more detailed description for those who wanna read it when I get home.
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

OMG these stories just remind me that I can't go to EVERY convention... Even, I was only at one this year, met Paul McGillion, he's gorgeous.... But I would love to see the others as well!!! Thanks for the pics!! I love Ben and Claudia, so I think they are lovely together...

Comment

Thanks, Spacegirlnz.

HERE you can find a wonderful interview with Claudia. Grey sat down with her for a talk at Dragon Con.
                        Thanks to Vegas at Terra Firma for posting the link.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Oh. I'm so happy! I asked chris to pass on a message to Claudia saying happy birthday
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            Oh. I'm so happy! I asked chris to pass on a message to Claudia saying happy birthday
                            So cool

Comment

Hey, just thought I'd drop off my latest vid. It's for Tomin/Vala, set to "Who Knew" by Pink. It's more than a little bittersweet, but I'm pleased with how it came out

T/V-Who Knew

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                                Really?? That's cool! Hope he'll do it!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X