No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruitie: Addy, darling, what can I do to help you today?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...10/200/237.jpg
      Fruitie: Addy, darling, what can I do to help you today?
      Addy: First, if you could help Liz with the upgrades thing so she doesn't have to deal with Mer all alone...then later you could find me a new little something to wear for Gen. Hottie this evening and help me prep in the spa?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: First, if you could help Liz with the upgrades thing so she doesn't have to deal with Mer all alone...then later you could find me a new little something to wear for Gen. Hottie this evening and help me prep in the spa?

Fruitie: Ooohhh, sounds like a fun day. I can't wait! *calls Mer on com* Mer, are you awake?
        Mer: *on com* Yes Fruitie I am up. Darling made sure I was up when he was. He forgot to take a little thing into account called time differences. I will be there in just a minute.
        Fruitie: Well, he seems to be his usual chipper and jovial self.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: Whiner. Darling's in my time zone and yours is ahead of ours, so it was earlier here than there.

Liz: Being a genius, you would think Mer would know that.

Comment

Addy: Whiner. Darling's in my time zone and yours is ahead of ours, so it was earlier here than there.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...denAQOcap3.jpg
            Liz: Being a genius, you would think Mer would know that.

Fruitie: Yes well he usually gets up around noon our time so it was early for him, but I do see your point.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Mer: Good morning Liz. You are looking very pretty today.

Fruitie: Looks like that time you spent with Carol is finally starting to pay off. That was a nice thing to say.
              Mer: Yes, I know it was, that is why I said it. So are you going to stand there and yack in my ear, or are you going to help me with this?
              Fruitie: Liz, you got a Zat handy? Or maybe some citrus?
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Liz: I always have my gun nearby.

Comment

Fruitie: Mer, I am done with the beam console. What is next?

Mer: Hang on....just....a second......there! That's done. Darling's upgrade's really are brilliant. I had no idea he had it in him. Addy should be very happy with them. Even he won't be able to hack into anything here, not that he would want to, but you know what I mean. Anyways...what next? I just have to run one last diagnostic and everything will be all set. Why don't you and Liz get me some lunch.
                  Fruitie: You know, you could have just said, I'm hungry can you get me some food. I don't know how MSam puts up with you.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Mimi: Hullo all the lovelies here, my dear Isa is being a complete lurker today, not even posting in her beloved DVthread, but I could just not stand the the girls complete blahyness.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Mimi/169.jpg
                      Mimi: Hullo all the lovelies here, my dear Isa is being a complete lurker today, not even posting in her beloved DVthread, but I could just not stand the the girls complete blahyness.

Fruitie: Well hello again Mimi! I hope you stick around. It is almost time for Spa day with Addy, so we can get her ready for her little rendezvous with Gen Hottie tonight.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

*darts in*

Hey, Mer!

Hey, Mimi!

Liz is around but busy...like me.

Comment

*darts in*

Hey, Mer!

Hey, Mimi!

Liz is around but busy...like me.

Fruitie: Completely understandable. When you are ready my dear Addy, I will have your favorite drink waiting for you, so you can unwind from your hectic day. *blows kiss*
                          Mer: Okay, all upgrades are done on my end. I am going to go and check in on Darling and see if he is done.
                          Fruitie: Okie dokie, see you later Mer.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Mimi: Lovely! I love Spa Day! *claps hands together* GH you say? Oh, that Addy is one lucky lady.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Sundance: Hello girls! I' m glad you all seem to be alright and are up to your usual shenigans.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/Farscape/FS422_093-1.jpg

Sundance: Hello girls! I' m glad you all seem to be alright and are up to your usual shenigans.

A.

Fruitie: Hi Sundance!! I was wondering when you were going to make it in here today. You going to stay for drinks and spa day later?
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X