Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must ask, Stef!

Your siggy...a Vala/Sam femslash shipper or a Vala/Male and Sam/Male shipper. No prejudice here...just curiosity.

Thanks for the drop off, hastie! You are so thoughtful.

Nice to see you valaCB...good morning, everyone!

Comment

All that and I forgot to let Vala speak...

Good morning, everyone.

Comment

Addy needs to work now, but we'll be peeking in from time to time.

Comment

Should I have Cam or Daniel serve me breakfast this morning?

Comment

Ah, my evil man, you are so sweet. Breakfast on a silver platter. You didn't have to kneel...but nice touch.

Comment

Hope you don't mind me barging in! Just letting everyone know that we've got a venue. Please come along if you'd like to watch the premiere of the final episode in the company of other stargate fans! Details in my sig.
              sigpic

Comment

I think that was a much better way to make her look innocent, as opposed to the pigtails that I want to rip off her at times. No offense to those who like them.

Comment

Hair down and still cute...

I guess I would just prefer that they have her hair back in one ponytail instead of the two pig tails. *shrugs*

Comment

BTW...Has anyone seen CB in Pitch Black? I saw a few moments and was thinking of renting it so I could get some caps. Any ideas on if it would be worth the effort?

Comment

Yeah I've seen here, Can't remember much right now though, what I do remember or think to remember is that she was in only in the first half or so... correct me if I'm wrong. But her performence differed from the characters she plays in farscape and SG-1.
                      But like I said correct me if I'm wrong

feel free to snurch
                      Follow the Syren's call

Comment

I know she wasn't in the whole movie.

spoiler for Pitch Black...

Spoiler:
                        I only saw the scene where she dies.

Comment

And even before she's not in it so much, the focus is on vin diesel...
                          But even so it's a nice movie to watch when you don't wanna have to use your brain too much
                          Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by syren View Post
                            And even before she's not in it so much, the focus is on vin diesel...
                            But even so it's a nice movie to watch when you don't wanna have to use your brain too much
                            The opening sequence caught Hubs' attention one day, but he flips during commercials so I miss pieces of the movie and give up trying after a bit...he never gets back in time...a guy thing I guess.

I'll give it a shot one of these days...won't cost me much. Thanks!

Comment

Ehhh seems I have the same illness
                              But thank god I have a perfect timing, never miss much.
                              Follow the Syren's call

Comment

It's an action sci-fi movie. Nice to see if you have nothing else to do.

caps http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/...ack/index.html
                                Just Claudia scenes in PB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLh6SvS8NA

Comment

Working...
                                X