• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Claudia made it on the list of "150 things SFX love about SF", she made it on spot 84 during the count down to the number one thing.... here is what they said about her "Smart. Witty. Gorgeous. Deadly. Our kind of woman, frankly."

and Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) made it to 99..."Daniel Jackson's pissed-off expression: The cutest geek on TV, especially for the adorable face he makes when he's pissed off. You can see the annoyance, but there's a teeny bit of repression there too, and it just makes us want to tie him up in a big sack and ruffle his hair."

I can think of a few other things I like to do with him or his character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

That's great! Thanks for the heads-up, Nefertiti.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                  Claudia made it on the list of "150 things SFX love about SF", she made it on spot 84 during the count down to the number one thing.... here is what they said about her "Smart. Witty. Gorgeous. Deadly. Our kind of woman, frankly."

and Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) made it to 99..."Daniel Jackson's pissed-off expression: The cutest geek on TV, especially for the adorable face he makes when he's pissed off. You can see the annoyance, but there's a teeny bit of repression there too, and it just makes us want to tie him up in a big sack and ruffle his hair."

I can think of a few other things I like to do with him or his character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Thanks
                  Any other SG actors got to the list?

I think she was once no. 1. Not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    Thanks
                    Any other SG actors got to the list?

I think she was once no. 1. Not sure...

Nope....just Daniel Jackson the character (But since Michael Shanks plays him you do have to give him credit lol) and Claudia made it on as either herself or Aryen....too bad Vala wasn't in the list that character should be on there too. But still a form of Vala and Daniel made the list together.....my little heart is full now lol. May be we should make a list of things gaters like about Scifi....and I don't mean the channel ewwww (spit on scifi channel)!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                      Nope....just Daniel Jackson the character (But since Michael Shanks plays him you do have to give him credit lol) and Claudia made it on as either herself or Aryen....too bad Vala wasn't in the list that character should be on there too. But still a form of Vala and Daniel made the list together.....my little heart is full now lol. May be we should make a list of things gaters like about Scifi....and I don't mean the channel ewwww (spit on scifi channel)!
                      Can you scan it PLS?

Comment

Yes, PLS!!!
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Comment

Nice pic. Claudia definitely had a lot of fun recording voice-over for "Steel Angel Kurumi"

Comment

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X