Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    You can find the interview in here http://www.claudiablack.de/frames/nav2.html (Claudia talks at the Morning Show 2003 on Australian TV
    The sexiest woman in SciFi
    )
    Thank you valaCB!!! what a wonderful and beautiful interview Claudia is sooo adorable and she is amazing with that red dress. Oh I thing she is doing that trekkie thing on her own. I love that awards, she is really the sexiest woman in scifi.
    I'm sad for the bad quality of that video I would like to see another one in high quality.
    Last edited by Runciter; October 27, 2006, 02:32 AM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      This:


      Live long and prosper.
      I have a picture with him
      He was in Tel Aviv last year and i was at the moment there so i came to see him and everyone photograph him and the next day i saw myself with him in all the main newspaper in the front page.

      It was cool! lol


      I'm sad for the bad quality of that video I would like to see another one in high quality.
      Don't think there is on the net

      Comment


        Originally posted by Runciter View Post
        Thank you valaCB!!! what a wonderful and beautiful enterview Claudia is sooo adorable and she is amazing with that red dress. Oh I thing she is doing that trekkie thing at her own. I love that awards, she is really the sexiest woman in scifi.
        I'm sad for the bad quality of that video I would like to see another one in high quality.
        I'm afraid there isn't a high quality version of this interview. As far as I remember, an Aussie fan taped this interview with VCR with not good quality of the original recording and managed to convert it into this one.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

        Comment


          Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          I have a picture with him
          He was in Tel Aviv last year and i was at the moment there so i came to see him and everyone photograph him and the next day i saw myself with him in all the main newspaper in the front page.

          It was cool! lol
          What are you telling me?....you were close to Leonard and you have a picture with him...OMG! I think I'm going to envy you for a long time.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            What are you telling me?....you were close to Leonard and you had a picture with him...OMG! I think I'm going to envy you for a long time.
            Yes. Next target...Claudia
            I also went with my friend 'FooledAgain' (She wrote in here in the past (Michal, PLS come back again )) to see Gillian Anderson theater appearance in London. I photographed her but i don't have a picture with her The play was amazing, Gillian was amazing and London was amazing! I Love London!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by valaCB View Post
              Yes. Next target...Claudia
              I also went with my friend 'FooledAgain' (She wrote in here in the past (Michal, PLS come back again )) to see Gillian Anderson theater appearance in London. I photographed her but i don't have a picture with her The play was amazing, Gillian was amazing and London was amazing! I Love London!!!
              It would be great to see Claudia in a play on West End. And I love London, too!!!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


              StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

              Comment


                Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                It would be great to see Claudia in a play on West End. And I love London, too!!!
                It will be more than great!!!

                Comment


                  Great experiences, valaCB!


                  A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                  Comment


                    Mmm don't you think that we have another question for her about this trekkie thing she did?.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      It will be more than great!!!

                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      Great experiences, valaCB!


                      A.
                      Yeah!

                      and i had dream about Claudia last night, it was a funny dream.
                      It was me, 'FooledAgain' and another friend, we went to see a performance of 'Eran Zur' (singer) (i was in his performance yesterday) and suddenly Claudia came and went up to the stage and sang (Gigi was there too but she was 'Chiana'...lol) with the Eran. After the performance we went to talk to her and she....(ready for this...LOL!!!) she tried to sell us a belly dancing dresses

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                        Yeah!

                        and i had dream about Claudia last night, it was a funny dream.
                        It was me, 'FooledAgain' and another friend, we went to see a performance of 'Eran Zur' (singer) (i was in his performance yesterday) and suddenly Claudia came and went up to the stage and sang (Gigi was there too but she was 'Chiana'...lol) with the Eran. After the performance we went to talk to her and she....(ready for this...LOL!!!) she tried to sell us a belly dancing dresses
                        But I want to know one thing. Did Claudia dance with the belly dress?.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                          But I want to know one thing. Did Claudia dance with the belly dress?.
                          heheh...no. Just try to sell us the dresses.

                          Comment


                            I was thinking that maybe we could make a list of questions that everyone wants to ask her with the owner of it too. So when Claudia arrives to thescifiworld forum the writing process would be better and faster for all of us especially to avoid repeating the same questions. Maybe Gilles would be bery busy deleting messages.This would be a chaos too with everybody thinking what to ask and what happen if another one has the same question and post it before me.
                            What do you think?.
                            We can do it even in private, only for us. I can create a web where we can see all her questions. I will send the address via PM
                            It would be a great idea that all her fans could write different questions so quickly. We can send this message to other fan forums.
                            Last edited by Runciter; October 27, 2006, 05:11 AM.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              Yeah!

                              and i had dream about Claudia last night, it was a funny dream.
                              It was me, 'FooledAgain' and another friend, we went to see a performance of 'Eran Zur' (singer) (i was in his performance yesterday) and suddenly Claudia came and went up to the stage and sang (Gigi was there too but she was 'Chiana'...lol) with the Eran. After the performance we went to talk to her and she....(ready for this...LOL!!!) she tried to sell us a belly dancing dresses
                              *snicker*

                              The unique logic of dreams. Doesn't matter how weird something is, as long as you're asleep it makes perfect sense.

                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                                Mmm don't you think that we have another question for her about this trekkie thing she did?.
                                Perhaps this was in Galaxy Quest film (a parody of various s-f movies), Claudia said in some interviews that they went to see it during filming Farscape's season 2 or 3 perhaps and while everybody else was laughing every 2 minutes, they were laughing every 2 seconds!
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                                StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X