Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    You can find the interview in here http://www.claudiablack.de/frames/nav2.html (Claudia talks at the Morning Show 2003 on Australian TV
    The sexiest woman in SciFi
    )
    Thank you valaCB!!! what a wonderful and beautiful interview Claudia is sooo adorable and she is amazing with that red dress. Oh I thing she is doing that trekkie thing on her own. I love that awards, she is really the sexiest woman in scifi.
    I'm sad for the bad quality of that video I would like to see another one in high quality.
    Last edited by Runciter; 27 October 2006, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      This:

Live long and prosper.
      I have a picture with him
      He was in Tel Aviv last year and i was at the moment there so i came to see him and everyone photograph him and the next day i saw myself with him in all the main newspaper in the front page.

It was cool! lol

I'm sad for the bad quality of that video I would like to see another one in high quality.
      Don't think there is on the net

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
        Thank you valaCB!!! what a wonderful and beautiful enterview Claudia is sooo adorable and she is amazing with that red dress. Oh I thing she is doing that trekkie thing at her own. I love that awards, she is really the sexiest woman in scifi.
        I'm afraid there isn't a high quality version of this interview. As far as I remember, an Aussie fan taped this interview with VCR with not good quality of the original recording and managed to convert it into this one.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I have a picture with him
          He was in Tel Aviv last year and i was at the moment there so i came to see him and everyone photograph him and the next day i saw myself with him in all the main newspaper in the front page.

It was cool! lol
          What are you telling me?....you were close to Leonard and you have a picture with him...OMG! I think I'm going to envy you for a long time.

Comment

What are you telling me?....you were close to Leonard and you had a picture with him...OMG! I think I'm going to envy you for a long time.
            Yes. Next target...Claudia
            I also went with my friend 'FooledAgain' (She wrote in here in the past (Michal, PLS come back again )) to see Gillian Anderson theater appearance in London. I photographed her but i don't have a picture with her The play was amazing, Gillian was amazing and London was amazing! I Love London!!!

Comment

Yes. Next target...Claudia
              I also went with my friend 'FooledAgain' (She wrote in here in the past (Michal, PLS come back again )) to see Gillian Anderson theater appearance in London. I photographed her but i don't have a picture with her The play was amazing, Gillian was amazing and London was amazing! I Love London!!!
              It would be great to see Claudia in a play on West End. And I love London, too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                It would be great to see Claudia in a play on West End. And I love London, too!!!
                It will be more than great!!!

Comment

Great experiences, valaCB!

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Mmm don't you think that we have another question for her about this trekkie thing she did?.

Comment

It will be more than great!!!

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      Great experiences, valaCB!

A.
                      Yeah!

and i had dream about Claudia last night, it was a funny dream.
                      It was me, 'FooledAgain' and another friend, we went to see a performance of 'Eran Zur' (singer) (i was in his performance yesterday) and suddenly Claudia came and went up to the stage and sang (Gigi was there too but she was 'Chiana'...lol) with the Eran. After the performance we went to talk to her and she....(ready for this...LOL!!!) she tried to sell us a belly dancing dresses

Comment

Yeah!

It was me, 'FooledAgain' and another friend, we went to see a performance of 'Eran Zur' (singer) (i was in his performance yesterday) and suddenly Claudia came and went up to the stage and sang (Gigi was there too but she was 'Chiana'...lol) with the Eran. After the performance we went to talk to her and she....(ready for this...LOL!!!) she tried to sell us a belly dancing dresses
                        But I want to know one thing. Did Claudia dance with the belly dress?.

Comment

But I want to know one thing. Did Claudia dance with the belly dress?.
                          heheh...no. Just try to sell us the dresses.

Comment

I was thinking that maybe we could make a list of questions that everyone wants to ask her with the owner of it too. So when Claudia arrives to thescifiworld forum the writing process would be better and faster for all of us especially to avoid repeating the same questions. Maybe Gilles would be bery busy deleting messages.This would be a chaos too with everybody thinking what to ask and what happen if another one has the same question and post it before me.
                            What do you think?.
                            We can do it even in private, only for us. I can create a web where we can see all her questions. I will send the address via PM
                            It would be a great idea that all her fans could write different questions so quickly. We can send this message to other fan forums.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 27 October 2006, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah!

*snicker*

The unique logic of dreams. Doesn't matter how weird something is, as long as you're asleep it makes perfect sense.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Mmm don't you think that we have another question for her about this trekkie thing she did?.
                                Perhaps this was in Galaxy Quest film (a parody of various s-f movies), Claudia said in some interviews that they went to see it during filming Farscape's season 2 or 3 perhaps and while everybody else was laughing every 2 minutes, they were laughing every 2 seconds!

Comment

Working...
                                X