Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    That's a bit OT:
    I've promised to make a contribution to a con book, but have never done that before. Do any of you maybe know a link where I could see an example?
    Thanks very much.

    A.
    Talk to SunKrux about it, she was making con books for Claudia in the past years

    Comment


      Hey,
      I am doing Claudia's con book again this year. In Farscape world I am known as Blueaeryn. Anyway, I am including a link to a page from Claudia's book last year. Here is a sample:

      Sample From Claudia Black Con Book


      You can find info on where to send entries to the con book at:

      http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php

      Comment


        Beach Head Vala and Sam
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_148.jpg

        avatar and sig by flidget

        Comment


          thanks, gatebee

          Comment


            Originally posted by valaCB
            more 97% to go../
            which epi they filming now? i really want to know when Vala is coming back, if she's coming back...

            ooopps, sorry for interrupting
            According to Ivan Bartok's blog they are currently filming "Ethon". I think as long as Claudia's schedule works out to be back we will see Vala again either in the last part of this season or next season.
            Last edited by tsaxlady; August 20, 2005, 11:16 AM.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

            Comment


              Originally posted by Faraway
              Hey,
              I am doing Claudia's con book again this year. In Farscape world I am known as Blueaeryn. Anyway, I am including a link to a page from Claudia's book last year. Here is a sample:

              Sample From Claudia Black Con Book


              You can find info on where to send entries to the con book at:

              http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php



              Thanks very much. That'll help me a lot, BA.

              A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

              Comment


                Originally posted by Faraway
                Hey,
                I am doing Claudia's con book again this year. In Farscape world I am known as Blueaeryn. Anyway, I am including a link to a page from Claudia's book last year. Here is a sample:

                Sample From Claudia Black Con Book


                You can find info on where to send entries to the con book at:

                http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php
                I understand that Claudia won't come this year to the con...so why are you making her a con book?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  According to Ivan Bartok's blog they are currently filming "Ethon". I think as long as Claudia's schedule works out to be back we will see Vala again either in the last part of this season or next season.
                  Maybe itsnot Claudia's schedule, mayeb it the writers.

                  Comment


                    It would be really great if Vala returned in a season's cliffhanger - "Camelot", I really hope for it

                    Comment


                      Take a look what cajnjirl wrote about Vala
                      and he is soo right. Vala try to fit and no one cares. she try to talk and no one listen. she will do whatever she can to fit in even if it mean she will jeopardize her own life, she act like a child. Vala ia a lonely girl...very sad ending. deep character and i bow to Claudia for remarkable job. she should win an emmy or something.

                      Comment


                        I've read it earlier today, cajnjirl is SOOOOO RIGHT. That's why I'm mad at some of SG-1 members at the moment and I don't think I'm going to forgive them quickly...

                        Comment


                          OT - my cactus has just bloomed I've taken two pics of it, so when I have them developed I'll scan them and post here

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Kalliope
                            I've read it earlier today, cajnjirl is SOOOOO RIGHT. That's why I'm mad at some of SG-1 members at the moment and I don't think I'm going to forgive them quickly...
                            Im with you girl. but remember its' only a fiction. Vala does not exist. Only the writers and the actress, who blow a life in her.
                            as much as i want to see Vala again, i really dont. she is such a miserable character that i really fell sorry for her. i think Vala is too deep character for Stargate...

                            Comment


                              We do con books for all cast members, no matter if they make it to the con or not. That is the type of fans we are. I have contacts to get the book to Claudia no matter if she is going or not.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by valaCB
                                Im with you girl. but remember its' only a fiction. Vala does not exist. Only the writers and the actress, who blow a life in her.
                                as much as i want to see Vala again, i really dont. she is such a miserable character that i really fell sorry for her. i think Vala is too deep character for Stargate...
                                It doesn't matter it's only a fiction. Claudia did such a perfect job with Vala's character that it's really hard not to be angry with these SG-1 morons...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X