Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<snip>

lol, nicely done. I totally agree, Vala is a fantastic character, soo funny and very clever. Its gets a bit annoying sometimes how they ignore her and don't let her speak, but sometimes that in itself is very entertaining. I applaud the person who invented her, and I applaud claudia. Good job.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 05 August 2006, 04:30 PM.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

to alleviate the confusion

there was a thread in s10 that was initially anti-vala. but after i moved those posts to the anti thread, i noticed that there were some pro ones. rather than deleting them, i moved htem here
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

there was a thread in s10 that was initially anti-vala. but after i moved those posts to the anti thread, i noticed that there were some pro ones. rather than deleting them, i moved htem here
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Ahh! Thanks.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I made some caps from 'Insiders'
            http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              I made some caps from 'Insiders'
              http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/index.html
              Thank you!

[CENTER]
              Vala was playing a dangerous came there. Good idea, but Ba'al wasn't falling for it at all.

A.

Comment

Some wonderful new cartoons by Lea Rosenthalh http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/startoons.htm, site not accessible at the moment :

A.

Comment

Nice

I always wanted to do something with Jack Sparrow and Vala.
                  Some collage. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a logo or clever sentence. Remember, they are both pirate

Comment

Nice

I always wanted to do something with Jack Sparrow and Vala.
                    Some collage. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a logo or clever sentence. Remember, they are both pirate
                    Hm, there's a great exchange between Will and Jack in part 1:

Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
                    Jack Sparrow: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

Maybe there's some tie in with the Vala/Daniel fight in PU possible.

From Dead Man's Chest:

Jack Sparrow: I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Thank you!

Vala was playing a dangerous came there. Good idea, but Ba'al wasn't falling for it at all.

A.
                      Like Jack Sparrow
                      Thanks for the Qs...i'll think about something
                      BTW- Have you seen the second movie? Very recommended.

Comment

Like Jack Sparrow
                        Thanks for the Qs...i'll think about something
                        BTW- Have you seen the second movie? Very recommended.
                        Yes, last Friday.

It had lots of very funny moments and was the fight in the huge water-wheel cool or what!
                        But I thought it was ~30 mins too long and some of the story seemed a bit pointless. But it's nevertheless a good movie, even if I personally found it to be a bit of a slight dissapointment compared to part one. Sometimes I got the feeling it was just a huge trailer for part 3 - and I'm definitely looking forward to POTC 3 "At World's End".

A.

Comment

Thanks
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Yes, last Friday.

It had lots of very funny moments and was the fight in the huge water-wheel cool or what!
                            But I thought it was ~30 mins too long and some of the story seemed a bit pointless. But it's nevertheless a good movie, even if I personally found it to be a bit of a slight dissapointment compared to part one. Sometimes I got the feeling it was just a huge trailer for part 3 - and I'm definitely looking forward to POTC 3 "At World's End".

A.
                            feel the same. it was too long but still, i enjoy this movie a lot
                            And JD is so... and also an excellent actor.
                            Maybe some day i could see a movie with JD and Claudia???

Comment

Maybe some day i could see a movie with JD and Claudia???
                              Be still my little movie heart.

A.

Comment

Well as to the Vala/Jack Sparrow photo manips, I posted this one on the board a LONG time ago (it's probably still somehwere in this thread actually)...

could change it to something more appropriate like, "Black is the new Jack." Or somesuch.

Comment

Working...
                                X