No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just found out SyFy Portal Genre Awards are open for voting!
    Last edited by Farscapefan; 24 July 2006, 08:37 AM.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....01&postcount=4

I think a letter of this kind to SciFi is quite good idea.

Thank you for the infos!

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Voted

VMD, thank you

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Spoiler:

A.
        What is it with the Claudia's exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          I'm wondering the same thing.

Comment

I got the impression that both times she and Robert Cooper were discussing a scene. What exactly Claudia was doing I don't know.
            Maybe imitating a sweep of the crane camera to better visualize the shot.

A.

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing.
              I know before the baby, she was into Pilates and hard core yoga. That's probably what it still is. ;D But I'm just guessing and that's all it is...as I personally don't like discussing stuff like this about Claudia's private life (out of respect for HER wishes that fans not discuss her private life online).
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                I know before the baby, she was into Pilates and hard core yoga. That's probably what it still is. ;D But I'm just guessing and that's all it is...as I personally don't like discussing stuff like this about Claudia's private life (out of respect for HER wishes that fans not discuss her private life online).
                She probably is (figure envy, figure envy ), but I really got the impression that it had something to do with the filming.

A.

Comment

Let's hope UK or Canada will air the second half of the season before US gets it!
                  Should do. The UK starts airing the new seasons the beginning of Oct and usually only stops for 2-3 weeks over christmas/new year.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Can't say I like the idea of a 6 month hiatus AT ALL! It's a great way to lose casual viewers IMO.

A.
                    Why is it so long? Last year it was also that long?

Comment

I think it's usually 3 months. That way, the UK is able to catch up and ends up a couple epiodes ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        I think it's usually 3 months. That way, the UK is able to catch up and ends up a couple epiodes ahead.
                        So why this year it's six months?

Comment

Amazing caps, thank you very much!.
                          I have a question. There was a dialogue in Avalon part 1 where Vala said that she was pregnant. Did Claudia know that she was really pregnant in that moment?. Did the writers know that?. Was that dialogue an idea of Claudia?.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                            Amazing caps, thank you very much!.
                            I have a question. There was a dialogue in Avalon part 1 where Vala said that she was pregnant. Did Claudia know that she was really pregnant in that moment?. Did the writers know that?. Was that dialogue an idea of Claudia?.
                            I don't think so. I also don't think she was pregnant filming Avalon pt. 1. But I'm quite sure she was pregnant filming the last 2 or perhaps 3 episodes of her 6 eps arch at the beginning of season 9.

Comment

Perhaps it's because that SciFi decided to separate Stargate from BSG completely. BSG starts in October and will be on air without any break till March. BSG ends, SG-1 and SGA return to the air. This way Scifi channel will have 12 months of the original series. Maybe it's not that bad idea, after all? Although we don't really know how it's gonna affect the ratings. On the other hand, I remember that we had to wait 7 MONTHS in 2001/2002 for the last 4 episodes of season 3 of Farscape.

Comment

"the network is making the schedule switch so that it can air original programming year-round. Battlestar Galactica's third season will premiere in October, running 20 episodes without a break into March.

SCI FI recently premiered its new series Eureka to strong ratings, and has several other series in development
                                "

But this has yet to be confirmed, so fingers crossed it doesn't happen. I've never understood mid season breaks anyway. I used to watch Bad Girls, then for some reason they did a mid season break and I forgot about it when it started airing again, and had just lost all interest in it.

Some pretty pics to make it better

Comment

Working...
                                X