Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just a fly by post to say that CB rocks as Vala! I love the direction her character is taking this year! Friday's episode was especially good! She is quickly becoming one of my favorites (and I am a die hard loyalist to the original team)! I can't wait to see what she does next!

    Comment


      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      Admiral Q O, I bow before you're genius (after I've recovered from all the laughing).


      A.
      AQO: Thanks. It's all his fault...


      What?


      Never mind, Jack...it's a good thing...trust me.

      AQO: She's telling the truth this time.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Gate gal
        Just a fly by post to say that CB rocks as Vala! I love the direction her character is taking this year! Friday's episode was especially good! She is quickly becoming one of my favorites (and I am a die hard loyalist to the original team)! I can't wait to see what she does next!
        Welcome! Being a die hard loyalist doesn't exclude extending warm feelings towards the new team members Hope to see you here more often!
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

        Comment


          It's very funny!! That's what happen when everybody is watching Vala in Stargate. The influence of her great personality is very strong, and it will be stronger episode by episode in this season.
          Last edited by Runciter; July 25, 2006, 02:18 PM.

          Comment


            Possible S10 spoiler:
            An interview with
            Spoiler:
            Morena Baccarin.

            CG: How do you get on with your "mother" (Claudia Black)?

            MB: She is amazing. A very sweet person and an incredible actress. She was very welcoming and warm.


            http://eclipsemagazine.com/modules/n...p?storyid=1720

            A.
            Last edited by ValaMalduran; July 25, 2006, 03:41 PM.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

            Comment


              Thanks, Vala M.!

              Comment


                Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                Great pics of Claudia (and the guys ).



                A.
                I like this one very angelic, love the top she's wearing.

                Nice pic's Admiral, love the caption of Vala & Shep
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Welcome Gate gal

                  Originally posted by Runciter
                  It's very funny!! That's what happen when everybody is watching Vala in Stargate. The influence of her great personality is very strong, and it will be stronger episode by episode in this season.
                  That's true Claudia can do that, she also did it in Farscape.
                  Last edited by valaCB; July 25, 2006, 08:27 PM.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Possible S10 spoiler:
                    An interview with
                    Spoiler:
                    Morena Baccarin.



                    http://eclipsemagazine.com/modules/n...p?storyid=1720

                    A.
                    Thanks for this VMD

                    That's why i like Claudia She looks like a wonderful person and an astonish actress.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by valaCB
                      Thanks for this VMD

                      That's why i like Claudia She looks like a wonderful person and an astonish actress.

                      Who's the guy, is it her hubby?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by travis
                        Who's the guy, is it her hubby?
                        No picture of her hubby in the net... I've never seen any
                        In the picture with Claudia is David Kemper, the producer of Farscape. He also write for Farscape and even for Stargate.
                        http://imdb.com/name/nm0447406/
                        A huge pic in the tag spoiler
                        Spoiler:

                        Comment


                          Thanks for that V/C
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            FOOD:


                            Apple scene

                            Originally posted by ValaMalduran


                            A.
                            Is she eating chocolate?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by valaCB
                              Is she eating chocolate?
                              It's actually a page of the script. There's the full script in book form you read and learn. Then on the day of shooting actors get the planned scenes and the schedule on a couple of sheets.





                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Awwww! I can hardly wait to see this Directors' Series with RCC about Crusade!
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                                StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X