Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Spoiler:
    I didn't see they were laughing. Perhaps smiling. They knew that Cam is going to say "Welcome aboard" after this "you're not SG-1 member and don't screw it up" thing.
    Smiling, yeah! They are all smiling . I like
    Spoiler:
    that Sam smile to Vala that way, she likes her

Also, i really liked the Sam/Daniel scenes. They are care for each other, i like that.

Comment

I think IE7 is much better than IE6 and that's a good point, it looks like Firefox and Opera, all of them read the code in a very similar ways now, that's good for webmasters when you are trying to support browsers and fix problems (I hate IE6 in that thing, it makes me crazy), it has a good feedreader and it has png support for the first time. My answer is yes, it's worth a try.
      IE7 is not my favourite browser but I think is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
        I think IE7 is much better than IE6 and that's a good point, it looks like Firefox and Opera, all of them read the code in a very similar ways now, that's good for webmasters when you are trying to support browsers and fix problems (I hate IE6 in that thing, it makes me crazy), it has a good feed reader and it has png support for the first time. My answer is yes, it's worth a try.
        IE7 is not my favourite browser but I think is good.
        But it's still beta version, not the final one yet?
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

But it's still beta version, not the final one yet?
          Yes, it's still beta version.

Comment

I've seen Morpheus now and I liked it quite a lot.

Originally posted by valaCB
            Smiling, yeah! They are all smiling . I like
            Spoiler:
            that Sam smile to Vala that way, she likes her
            They'll get along, I'm sure.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hey everybody! I just wanted to say that this is the nicest thread in terms of posters ive seen. I love to see what yall write about claudia and each other. I didnt used to post in here but i think im gonna start
              ~Evil

Comment

Originally posted by EvilVala
                Hey everybody! I just wanted to say that this is the nicest thread in terms of posters ive seen. I love to see what yall write about claudia and each other. I didnt used to post in here but i think im gonna start
                ~Evil
                Welcome aboard!

Claudia is phenomenal actress and Vala is really great character. Sometimes I think (especially recently) that I love Vala much more than Aeryn on Farscape
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

~Evil
                  Hi !
                  Yeah, Claudia is fantastic!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Claudia is phenomenal actress and Vala is really great character. Sometimes I think (especially recently) that I love Vala much more than Aeryn on Farscape
                    I'm still irresolute about that!! I love both characters! But I can say that I like Crichton more than Mitchell
                    Spoiler:

Comment

~Evil
                      Hi and welcome and also, welcome to nick_fury

I have to say that i feel the same

Have to go...
                      C U

Comment

argh I can never see the aol interviews, of to try the scifi.com one now

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Hello, EvilVala!

Spoiler:

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I'm going to talk about "Morpheus", I like it but I don't like it, I think is a weird feeling.
                            Spoiler:
                            I like the part of Vala, the test idea is great and fun, Claudia almost saves the episode but she can't do it perfectly beacuse the rest is sooo boring, I mean, the mission of SG-1 is awful, if I watch this kind of episodes on TV I'm going to bed directly to have sweet dreams zzzzzz. "Morpheus" is a bridge between the last one and "Pegasus Proyect". Nothing happens on it, the history arc doesn't go forward and that's the reason why this episode is so boring, I need more dynamics, more fun, more imagination and more ideas on the script.
                            The writers can do it much better. Maybe the next episode will be great.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 23 July 2006, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I gave in to temptation, had to post after watching that Lie detector scene ... absolutly hilarius, I wasn't sure if it was a mistake or an actual scene from the show, lol. It was that funny!

Spoiler:
                              Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                                argh I can never see the aol interviews, of to try the scifi.com one now
                                Transcription
                                http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

About Vala/Aeryn. I said before that i love Vala more but i think i love each character in her own way. I really don't want to compare between them. I love Aeryn and I love Vala in a different ways.
                                About Cam or Crichton . Defiantly Crichton!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X