No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day of Claudia Black Online reborn and after two and a half months of hard work I'm happy to say that I've finished my 2.0 version. I hope you like more than the older one. So take a look and tell me what you think: Claudia Black Online 2.0

Comment

Fantastic!!!
      It look so professional? Claudia will be proud and also me as a fan.

Thank you for your hard work

I think you should post about the site in here also --> http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24
      I think ladyinred will know where the best place to post in this GWB.

What is that 'Anti-Bot-Question:' in your forum.
      PLS remove it!!!
      I hate math! lol

I will Register then
      Last edited by valaCB; 30 June 2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        What is that 'Anti-Bot-Question:' in your forum.
        PLS remove it!!!
        I hate math! lol

I will Register then
        It's an anti spam system. Internet is full of spam robots who only want to register in forums to write spam automatically. This Anti-Bot question script is necessary to prevent these actions. All the members of this forum are human beings, only fans behind their computers and not spam robots. Sorry I can't remove that.
        If you have problems I can create an account for you because you are one of the greatest fans. Then you can modify whatever you want.

Our mission will be to see Claudia very proud of this web.
        Last edited by Runciter; 30 June 2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
          Today is the day of Claudia Black Online reborn and after two and a half months of hard work I'm happy to say that I've finished my 2.0 version. I hope you like more than the older one. So take a look and tell me what you think: Claudia Black Online 2.0
          Congratulations. I really like the site

Comment

The site is really great, CONGRATS! A few small banners - 468x60 pxs (or bigger) would be great, so we could put them in our signatures at every other board we're on

BTW, I can make some printscreens and give them to Claudia in London this month

Just one thing: I'd remove (at least temporarily) this "Upcoming project: "Life" (NBC)" from the Biography area at the home page, 'cause we know that Claudia had to bow out of it due to the pregnancy and we have no info whether the show's producers are going to invite Claudia to it in it's second season or not...
            Last edited by Ladyinred; 30 June 2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
              The site is really great, CONGRATS! A few small banners - 468x60 pxs (or bigger) would be great, so we could put them in our signatures at every other board we're on
              You're right, I have to update the graphics section with new signature banners. I have to create them as soon as I can.

BTW, I can make some printscreens and give them to Claudia in London this month
              Wow...that would be fantastic, thank you.

Just one thing: I'd remove (at least temporarily) this "Upcoming project: "Life" (NBC)" from the Biography area at the home page, 'cause we know that Claudia had to bow out of it due to the pregnancy and we have no info whether the show's producers are going to invite Claudia to it in it's second season or not...
              You're right again in this comment. We really don't know nothing about Claudia and her appearance on "Life", so it's going to be better if I remove it from Upcoming projects.

Comment

Fan-frellin-tastic, especially that "Farscape" is aired here on AXN SciFi channel twice a week and they also started Sunday repeats and HBO 2 has just finished repeating season 10 of SG-1 yesterday And you?
                Good watching SG1 S10 ATM

Comment

July in my Vala/Daniel calendar 2008:

Comment

Your July calendar looks great. It has to be a pleasure to look at your calendar and see Claudia everywhere.
                    There are 3 new signature banners ready to be donwloaded here:
                    Graphics
                    I'm going to make a bigger ones soon, maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Your July calendar looks great. It has to be a pleasure to look at your calendar and see Claudia everywhere.

BTW, check your e-mail box in about a minute

There are 3 new signature banners ready to be donwloaded here:
                      Graphics
                      I'm going to make a bigger ones soon, maybe tomorrow.
                      I'll check them in a second.

Comment

Love the banners, snurched the "Where is my Daniel?" one

BTW, I've been looking at the Filmography area at CBO and with "Stolen Life" you should include not only the director's name, but also and first of all, it's writer and creator - Peter Rasmussen.

BTW2, where is the GUEST BOOK? It's a MUST!!!
                        Last edited by Ladyinred; 01 July 2008, 02:09 PM.

Comment

For size:

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the HQ pic. It will be very useful. It looks like Andreas has returned with new high quality pics of Continuum.
                            At the end of July I will update CBO with all the pictures of Continuum. I have to wait because there are too many spoilers in all of them.

There was a Guest Book on the early version of CBO but I had problems with the spam and I removed it. I can try to find the right software to create another one.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 01 July 2008, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Do you know that Claudia Black has a .com website?. It's true but she is another Claudia Black and she is a doctor and not an actress.
                              I would love to have claudiablack.com but unfortunately the webmaster of that site has updated the web too, so it's still active and they have a very good possition in Google if you search her name.
                              Claudia hasn't got an official website. I sent an email to the manager of Claudia (our favourite actress of course) 2 years ago asking her about the official website but she told me that they were working on the official website with another guy. I think now that it was a comment to say no about my question. I would like to try again now.

Comment

Do you know that Claudia Black has a .com website?. It's true but she is another Claudia Black and she is a doctor and not an actress.
                                I would love to have claudiablack.com but unfortunately the webmaster of that site has updated the web too, so it's still active and they have a very good possition in Google if you search her name.
                                Claudia hasn't got an official website. I sent an email to the manager of Claudia (our favourite actress of course) 2 years ago asking her about the official website but she told me that they were working on the official website with another guy. I think now that it was a comment to say no about my question. I would like to try again now.
                                Good idea. Now, that Michael Shanks Online website from the unofficial one became his official website either at the end of last year or at the beginning of this, it's quite good opportunity to talk to Claud's agent again about it and offer your services Did you write to her agent in Australia?

BTW, in the "Write to CB" section of Fan Zone area it would be good to add the address of Precision Talent agency. To see their Claudia's page, go to The 100 and then click on Claud's name (she's in the first column).

Comment

Working...
                                X