No announcement yet.

Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think jason X is how she got the part on andramida. and that other girl ryder i think place the andrio in J-X while andramida there roles are revers and ryder is the bad ass and doig in the hot robot!

hehe

comon guys lets her some doig triva...

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      I know the feeling
      Choices, choices... I know Lexa on my computer and Chaya on the laptop. Great.
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I found a collection from Jason X, man oh man is she hot.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

nice pictures of Lexa thanks Cronus
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            nice pictures of Lexa thanks Cronus

I live but to serve my Lord.

What other than Jason X and Andromeda has Lexa Doig been in?

Comment

CI5: The New Professionals was where I first came accross her!

http://www.ci5ops.co.uk/resources/do...I5/backup.html
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

She was also in `No alibi` in which I think she appeared naked. Too bad we are on a PG Forum.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192719/

Comment

cool! so i she started off as a modle at age 16 i think and droped out of high school! i think

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                    cool! so i she started off as a modle at age 16 i think and droped out of high school! i think
                    do you know it for sure? Well it could be possible. She is so hot !!
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Time for more pics

"Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks Wass, I was getting withdrawal syptoms from lack of pics on this page. She is really hot and is a really great actress.

Comment

i think that pritty cloes. i'll try and re-find where i found that and cite it and all.

Comment

Yup. Totally agree. And she's pretty imposing if she has to be.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

is she singing on this picture?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

is she singing on this picture?
                                I would have suggested screaming...but she might be singing. Probably some heavy metal or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X