No announcement yet.

Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunk is basically the sound of someone falling over because of how good looking someone is.

And may I say very nice thread you have here.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      "Thunk" comes from seeing something so incredibly beautiful/sexy on screen that you faint at your computer, "thunking" your head on the keyboard, desk, floor, causing excruciating pain. Then you drag yourself up. . .and go back for more.
      thanks I always wanted to know where that comes from now I know thanks
      so lets find some pictures
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
        Thunk is basically the sound of someone falling over because of how good looking someone is.

And may I say very nice thread you have here.

now that is one hot picture !!!!!!!! wauw
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Ooooh. . .*covering eyes and running from the room*

I think its time to go back to the Flanigan thread.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Lexa and her friends. They can come over to my house if they want you know the song: feeling hot hot hot
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Who is the blonde on the right? She looks very familiar in a current show, but I can't place it.

Comment

Nearest I can come up with is the woman who played Aisha in Dark Angel, and that's probably not correct!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

You know who that looks like?

Emilie de Ravin, who is now playing in Lost!

Anyone able to confirm or deny that?

Droops

Comment

This is Emilie de Ravin pic

"Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

What do you think, same person or not?

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        What do you think, same person or not?

Droops
                        She looks like it
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

OLA GUYS hehe glad to see there is a doig thread hehe. hehe can someone dig up some pics of her from jason goes to space hehe or jason X what ever it is hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                            OLA GUYS hehe glad to see there is a doig thread hehe. hehe can someone dig up some pics of her from jason goes to space hehe or jason X what ever it is hehe.

I am here but to serve:

I couldn't find any sexy pics with her in it from Jason X, but that is hardly surprising considering the film.
                            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                              I am here but to serve:

I couldn't find any sexy pics with her in it from Jason X, but that is hardly surprising considering the film.
                              I don't know the film Jason X but I do like Lexa !!!! She is so beuatifull that I have her in the background from my computer But sometimes I want Chaya in the background
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                I don't know the film Jason X but I do like Lexa !!!! She is so beuatifull that I have her in the background from my computer But sometimes I want Chaya in the background
                                I know the feeling
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X