X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    stupid “server is busy” message kept coming up
    The search database was being rebuilt
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I haven't seen Andromeda. We can't get it here but I looked on the site and she is pretty hot. Can't wait to see her in season 9. Maybe they can get infected again like in 'the broca divide' season 1 hihi Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel falling in love with Carolyn. Appperantly they are married to each other
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel falling in love with Carolyn. Appperantly they are married to each other
        That would be an irony yes they are married
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Here is some information about season 9 about the new doctor.What has been said in GateWorld is that her name is Carolyn Lam. She is Stargate Command's new chief medical officer and the daughter of General Landry.She is at the top of her field -- intelligent, quick-witted, and she doesn't take guff from anyone."And I saw the one picture of her on the gateworld homepage Click here and she is pretty hot !! Here is her fan site: Lexa Doig fan site So I think that this is one of the positive things that is going to happen in the ninth season You can post your thoughts about Lexa Doig in here and you can post some pictures in here but don't make them to big !! I found this one on the gateworld homepage.She is hot.I hope she'll have the same haircolor on stargate as in this picture:
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            I haven't seen Andromeda. We can't get it here but I looked on the site and she is pretty hot. Can't wait to see her in season 9. Maybe they can get infected again like in 'the broca divide' season 1 hihi Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel falling in love with Carolyn. Appperantly they are married to each other
            Where are you from _Anubis, I think she was very well suited to the character in Andromeda I hope it’s the same in SG-1.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I'm from Belgium. We have here startrek enterprise and stargate sg.1 but they are only in season 6 can you believe it.While it allready is out on DVD season 7.I got all the dvd's of season 6 before they aired season 5 !!
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Do you have Skyone there or is just in UK.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

No unfortunatly I don't get Skyone I wish I could Let's get this back on topic now shall we? I think Lexa is so pretty hot. I have found a picture but I am not shure if I can post it so I PMed Wass and than Skidiver ( a mod)
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

I think she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Comment

Hopefully they can take swing Andromeda. By having lite jokes about the show 'andromeda' and kevin sorbo on stargateG1

Some of the episode were directed by Peter DeLuise and Martin Woods

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        will someone be starting a janet/new doc ship thread
                        That'll happen soon enough (If the right people rights )

And who said we didn't have convo's?
                        Signed,

Gregorius
                        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by thetron
                          Hopefully they can take swing Andromeda. By having lite jokes about the show 'andromeda' and kevin sorbo on stargateG1

Some of the episode were directed by Peter DeLuise and Martin Woods
                          you mean like they did in Cilderen of the Gods with McGyver Captain Carter said back than when she found the DHD: it took us ... years and 3 supercomputers to Mcgyver a system like this.
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

They shouldn't do that, since Andromeda isn't a SciFi cult item like Star Trek, nor is it as popular as McGUyver once was.
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Lexa Doig Quote
                              "As far as my early days as a professional actor go, I'm no longer subsisting off a diet of Ichiban and Kraft Dinner... Life is good."

Comment

yeah nice quote do you have more pictures everybody? I love Lexa Doig
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X