No announcement yet.

Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!! Posting pictures of a half - no, three-quarters nekked woman on this PG forum!!!

Shame - shaaaaammmmme!!!!

(hee, hee, hee....)
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

ROFL Sela!!

Really, what's there to look at? I'M KIDDING!! No No, Mis Doig is a very, erm, nice actress.

*muttering* a guys thunk thread, what is this world coming to?
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        ROFL Sela!!

Really, what's there to look at? I'M KIDDING!! No No, Mis Doig is a very, erm, nice actress.

*muttering* a guys thunk thread, what is this world coming to?
        It's coming to no good, I tell ya!!! Exploiting a young woman's image for their decadent, lustful fantasies!!!!

What would their mothers think of them?!
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

OMG!!! I did not know that Michael Shanks married Lexa Doig, only the most beautiful creature in the scifi universe!

Comment

I bet MS loves that this thread exists....hehehe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hallmjo
              I bet MS loves that this thread exists....hehehe
              Didn’t you know he comes here every day
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                Didn’t you know he comes here every day
                to check out new pictures like the one I PMed you he wass
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Lexa is an attractive actress. I liked the more subtle picture of here a few posts ago, gives a more alluring look.

I tell ya, SG1 is changing so much, it will be interesting to see how all of the new cast interact with one another and where it will take the show.

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    to check out new pictures like the one I PMed you he wass
                    Yes and a lot more poor guys wondering she is becoming more popular then I am.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I haven't been an "Andromeda" fan but I do like Lexa. I just hope TPTB made her very different from Janet and I'm hoping no comparison wars crop up.

As for the half-nekkid pics of Lexa. Well. . I do hang out in a few of the male thunk threads so I can't complain.

More power to y'all!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        I haven't been an "Andromeda" fan but I do like Lexa. I just hope TPTB made her very different from Janet and I'm hoping no comparison wars crop up.

As for the half-nekkid pics of Lexa. Well. . I do hang out in a few of the male thunk threads so I can't complain.

More power to y'all!
                        Thank you finally someone who understands and doesn’t jump the gun and accuse us of being immature and shallow.

Comment

Thank you finally someone who understands and doesn’t jump the gun and accuse us of being immature and shallow.
                          Thunkers are not immature. . .at least the ones I know in the other threads.

Well. . um. . uh. . .sometimes I am though.

My "other half" has peeked in here and likes what he sees. Since he puts up with my Flanigan and McKay fetishes, I guess I can let him have some fun.

Comment

He is more then welcome to come here any time he wants and post as many pics as he likes.

Comment

He is more then welcome to come here any time he wants and post as many pics as he likes.
                              well said Wass !! and if the women make a thunk thread than we can do it too. But what does thunk mean? Something like appreciation only a bit more. Dreaming of that person, telling what is so wonderful about him/ her, adoring the person??? does thunk mean that???
                              So who has more pictures of Lexa Doig
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                well said Wass !! and if the women make a thunk thread than we can do it too. But what does thunk mean? Something like appreciation only a bit more. Dreaming of that person, telling what is so wonderful about him/ her, adoring the person??? does thunk mean that???
                                So who has more pictures of Lexa Doig
                                "Thunk" comes from seeing something so incredibly beautiful/sexy on screen that you faint at your computer, "thunking" your head on the keyboard, desk, floor, causing excruciating pain. Then you drag yourself up. . .and go back for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X