No announcement yet.

Jack O'Neill M.A.D. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sam ... i love both scenes .... the see i'm right smirk to hammy is as all of those great jack smirks .... priceless!!

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

I work in a group home from Developmentally Challenged people, and we were watching this episode, and the young lady who doesn't speak much, and likes Jack by the way (she smiles every time she hears the opening credits) suddenly out of the blue yells "Be nice Jack" to the T.V. screen during this part of the episode!!

You would have never thought that Stargate would be a helpful teaching tool eh!!

P.S. I got all the questions right on night on Ancient Egypt on Jeapardy thanks to Stargate
      I love how the little veins are popping on the side of his forehead. Think his' mad?
      sigpic

Comment

Uniform

No Jack= No Way

Comment

Double Jeopardy was on tonight on Scifi. Sometimes our Jack can be a real bast---. I felt so bad for the artificial Jack and the rest of his team. They were just as real as our team and were fixing a wrong done by our team but our Jack just saw them as robots. They were just as much a victim as our team and should have been treated as value members of the SGC. You know the saying to heads are better then one!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
            Double Jeopardy was on tonight on Scifi. Sometimes our Jack can be a real bast---. I felt so bad for the artificial Jack and the rest of his team. They were just as real as our team and were fixing a wrong done by our team but our Jack just saw them as robots. They were just as much a victim as our team and should have been treated as value members of the SGC. You know the saying to heads are better then one!
            Yeah, and there would be no 'entropic cascade failure' because they are robots not AU! *runs to Sam and Jack Ship thread with that thought*
            sigpic

Comment

Have you been following the poll?

POLL RESULTS

Which SG-1 character would you most want to see STAR in a new show?

VOTES PERCENT
              Jack O'Neill 9814 35 %

Daniel Jackson 7888 28 %

Samantha Carter 3272 12 %

Teal'c 1248 4 %

Jonas 1323 5 %

Mitchell 2033 7 %

Vala 2522 9 %

TOTAL VOTES: 28,100
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                Though by the end he does soften a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Though by the end he does soften a bit.
                  A little!
                  sigpic

Comment

two jacks .... love the "Oh and this is the first time you have lied to yourself" line!!!!!

RDA was awesome in this one .... love the scene with the cup ... sitting on the table talking to the couple ... he just cracks me ... can say nothing and still hog the scene ...

he soooo makes me smile!!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Not to mention the "double" Jack component...

NB: Ruralstar is to be credited for the cap
                      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                        Not to mention the "double" Jack component...

NB: Ruralstar is to be credited for the cap
                        If only it was true-two for the price of one! Robot or non-robot, I follow Jack anywhere
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
                          Rick!

Hey! We are the ones supposed to be taking the pictures!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday RDA!

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!/RDA!!!

now that is something to bounce/dance about!!!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RDA,
                                THANKS FOR BEING OUR JACK

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X