No announcement yet.

Jack O'Neill M.A.D. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question of the day: While home today cooking some chicken soup, I started to think" What would be Jack's favorite soup"?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
      Question of the day: While home today cooking some chicken soup, I started to think" What would be Jack's favorite soup"?
      Homemade chicken noodle from the Amish stand at the Ardmore, PA farmer's market. A little out of his way, but goooood.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hmmmm. Tomato I think, very smooth, just like Jack.
        sigpic

Comment

Bane was on tonight:

"Carter, there are bugs on that planet. Big, huge, ugly, HONKIN bugs!"

I get the giggles every time I hear that line. It's so Jack.

"I'm not going to hit you, Maybourne. I'm going to shoot you."

Another goodie.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
            Bane was on tonight:

"Carter, there are bugs on that planet. Big, huge, ugly, HONKIN bugs!"

I get the giggles every time I hear that line. It's so Jack.

Another goodie.
            This is the episode which got my kids hooked on Stargate. They love Allie and the waterguns.
            sigpic

Comment

This is the episode which got my kids hooked on Stargate. They love Allie and the waterguns.

My favorite line: Sir, request permission to beat the crap out of this man.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                Heehee! That's the Jack I miss.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Campbell's Chicken and "Stars" or Alphabet soup
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post

Another goodie.

one of my faves!!!!!!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                      Me too. Jack is great in this episode. Wonderfully snarky but also fiercely protective of his friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Me too. Jack is great in this episode. Wonderfully snarky but also fiercely protective of his friend.
                        Congratulations, jckfan55, on 4,400 posts!!!

Comment

Question of the day:Would Jack watch a show like Sanctuary on the internet?
                          sigpic

Comment

Somehow I don't think Jack is a scifi fan. Didn't he kind of roll his eyes at Teal'c's multiple viewings of Star Wars in the Orlin episode? Stop! I take that back. In 1969 Jack stated his name was Luke Skywalker to the American military interrogator. Ok, he probably watched Star Wars at least once. But, no, I don't see him watching Sanctuary unless there are explosions, guns, and chase scenes.

But, maybe RDA watched it!
                            sigpic

Comment

No. Jack's never been a Sci-Fi fan. I don't see him as spending a whole lot of time on the internet anyway. He's very much an outdoors kind of guy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack would rather be listening to classical music...like Gustav Mahler...than watching TV. Or, he'd like to be on the roof looking through his telescope.

But his favorite pasttime, I think, is kissing Sam.

Oh, yeah...she likes it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X