Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi View Post
    Yeh Kinsey is pretty crappie!
    or crappy. Not to be confused with the fish, the crappie, which Jack fishes for in Minnesota (which are very tasty eating, by the way). Anyone remember which episode he mentions them in? Nemesis maybe?

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        or crappy. Not to be confused with the fish, the crappie, which Jack fishes for in Minnesota (which are very tasty eating, by the way). Anyone remember which episode he mentions them in? Nemesis maybe?
        The fish are called Crappie?
        sigpic

Comment

Yeppers! We have Crappie here which I used to catch, clean and eat as a teen.. Caught from our local resevoir lake, Loch Raven. They are delicious and put up a good fight when on the line
          Last edited by SG1Poz; 21 January 2007, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
            Yeppers! We have Crappie here which I used to catch, clean and eat as a teen.. Caught from out local resevoir lake, Loch Raven. They are delicious and put up a good fight when on the line
            Next time I visit we need to buy some and cook them up. We'll make believe we're at the cabin with Jack
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              The Curse
              "Come on. Are you really trying to tell me you'd rather work in a dark, dank, dismal underground than sit on a dock with your feet perched up, sippin' a cold one, and casting for that ever elusive crappie?"

He's asking Sam (again) to go fishing and when she refuses (again) he turns on Teal'c.

Comment

Just finish watching and capping "Red Sky" and thought I should share so pics.

Love this part in the episode. Jack is describing the Asgards here.
                "I'm not kidding you folks. This little fellow is about 3 feet tall, got clammy grey skin, big black eyes, and skinny, tiny little arms and legs, like toothpicks."

And also this scene, when Jack gets it right!
                JACK: I thought when something was IN a wormhole, it existed only as ... energy. That you needed another stargate to turn it back into solid matter.
                SAM: Actually, you absolutely correct, Sir.
                JACK: (Seconds later, amazed) I AM?!
                SAM: Yes! (Smiles) You see? It's the stargate on the other side that actually reintegrates the matter (Jack looks back at Hammond a HUGE grin on his face) into it's pre organized form. (Jack can't stop smiling) Without it the energy in the wormhole would not rematerialize in it's base form. Now, in the case of a person, that would be very bad, but in the case of an element, it shouldn't be a problem.
                JACK: (Still smiling) (To Hammond) I was right!

Transcript from: http://moon-catchin.net/gatenoise/index.htm

Comment

Jack's thoughts: Oh gimme Carter and her wormhole theories instead of rocks!!!
                  Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                  ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post

Jack's thoughts: Oh gimme Carter and her wormhole theories instead of rocks!!!
                    Probably also thinking that he must have rocks in his head for taking that job. He is so bored but is faithful to his command, willing to do a job he was never meant to do. He knows they could put a pinhead in command endangering his friends and the SGC. How many individuals would do that? Jack justs keeps on sacrificing......why I love the character!
                    sigpic

Comment

Next time I visit we need to buy some and cook them up. We'll make believe we're at the cabin with Jack
                      Buy Them? That's no fun. We have to go catch them. Heheee. Did you notice I didn't say fishing? It just didn't seem right. Hey! Jack and I can go fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Buy Them? That's no fun. We have to go catch them. Heheee. Did you notice I didn't say fishing? It just didn't seem right. Hey! Jack and I can go fishing!
                        Fish with Jack!
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably also thinking that he must have rocks in his head for taking that job. He is so bored but is faithful to his command, willing to do a job he was never meant to do. He knows they could put a pinhead in command endangering his friends and the SGC. How many individuals would do that? Jack justs keeps on sacrificing......why I love the character!
                          In a Teal'c voice: Indeed.... He's not bad to look at either...

Comment

And to prove my previous point...

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                              And to prove my previous point...

He sure cleans up nice, doesn't he?

And re: fishing for crappies. We always say it croppies.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Angry Jack... In Red Sky after the explosion and he attacks the local guy, Malchus. First he bulldozes the guy then he punches him HARD in the face then he pulls out the gun. Oh yeah, Jack was upset.

I work in a group home from Developmentally Challenged people, and we were watching this episode, and the young lady who doesn't speak much, and likes Jack by the way (she smiles every time she hears the opening credits) suddenly out of the blue yells "Be nice Jack" to the T.V. screen during this part of the episode!!

You would have never thought that Stargate would be a helpful teaching tool eh!!

P.S. I got all the questions right on night on Ancient Egypt on Jeapardy thanks to Stargate
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X