No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry..... I got all crazy (possibly from the one bottle of beer I had!!) and I posted HAPPY NEW YEARS in every lobster shootin' thread I could find that was a ship thread! So, I felt guilty for bumping this thread to the 2nd page...

Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

SpaceMonkeyJackson gets green for the awesome signature.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
        SpaceMonkeyJackson gets green for the awesome signature.
        Thanks!

Comment

i second that...... i love your siggy
          sigpic

Comment

Make it 3...I absolutely love it!!! It's so darn cute Yay for S/D in 2007

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              i second that...... i love your siggy
              Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
              Thanks guys. I love it too. And of course I made the Asgard S/D shippers too.

Comment

It's too bad that probably won't happen.
                At least we can still hope for it.

Comment

And here are some pictures for everyone.

Prototype picture

Moebius picture

Moebius picture 2

Comment

Happy Happy Joy Joy everyone!!!!! Nicole - the sig is kick a!!! I tried greening you, but well, the thought is there!! I have to say the Asgurds are creepy cool... lol!!!

Well.... 2007. Last half of the last season of SG-1. The last time we can see S/D hurry to the closet to be.... *ahem* close friends.... at least on the series. So I suppose we all cast a sad eye toward the TV, laying dormant and still in it's darkness, a new hope of new shows to come. The sadness of our shipping hearts will not last long, dear friends. No, not last long at all. For we, the few and the proud (no not Marines... but they are cute as heck!) and the vocal minority will produce fic that will make any shipper shed a tear.

So we shall take up pens, paper, keyboards and computers, and soar to new hights, making the stand for once and for all:

Sam and Daniel are perfect as friends, lovers and teammates for ever more!!!!
                    This has been a message from the weird girl who is bored at the press office. Disregard any ranting and raving she may do. However, taking her advice could lead to an unusual attraction to the need to write and read S/D fics of all kinds.

Oh and thanks to Jess for the plug of my site. I'm ashamed to say it never did get updated this past weekend... opps. :-D
                    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Moebius picture 2
                      Daniel: And um... Sam's ring size is 5. She likes the tear drop diamond earings I gave her for our 3rd anniversary. Don't open the bottom left drawer while Jack is around, he get's nasuiated looking at the pictures from our honeymoon. Anything else they should know?

Sam: Um... no. OH! White picket fense and a dog is over rated. You will be much happier just marrying Daniel from the get go, having 3 kids, and fighting to save the world. Basically in that order. Oh and those cooking classes Jack will give you for Christmas, just pass them on to Cassie... she'll get more use out of them. And encourage her to go out with the assistant chief - they will have cute kids.

Daniel: Ya, that about sums it up... *S/D mega kiss*
                      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                        Daniel: And um... Sam's ring size is 5. She likes the tear drop diamond earings I gave her for our 3rd anniversary. Don't open the bottom left drawer while Jack is around, he get's nasuiated looking at the pictures from our honeymoon. Anything else they should know?

Sam: Um... no. OH! White picket fense and a dog is over rated. You will be much happier just marrying Daniel from the get go, having 3 kids, and fighting to save the world. Basically in that order. Oh and those cooking classes Jack will give you for Christmas, just pass them on to Cassie... she'll get more use out of them. And encourage her to go out with the assistant chief - they will have cute kids.

teehee . . . I love it.

Comment

Aww such a cute story I loved it!
                          Thanks Col.Sam, I'm glad you liked it!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                            Those are great, Jess! Greened ya!

The reason I decided to pop in is to say....

Happy New Years, all ye S/Ders!!
                            Thanks, and Happy New Year to you too! *HUGS*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              Thanks guys. I love it too. And of course I made the Asgard S/D shippers too.
                              Heehee... that's great! Love the new sig, Spacemonkey! I have to wait 24 hours before giving out more green (guess I'm all greened out from New Years, lol) but I'll post this instead:

Comment

Prototype picture

Moebius picture

Moebius picture 2
                                Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post

LOL!!! Great caption (and great pics Masterpower!)! Cheers me up after receiving negative rep from a D/V shipper that I didn't think I deserved. Man I just wish people could ship and let ship. *sigh*

Oh well... I hear your call to arms, rebelwriter! Am amassing pens, paper, um... keyboard, word processing program and graphic software program, heehee...

Even if we don't get it onscreen we will STILL manage to get some good S/D stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X