Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil' Miss Carter-Jackson View Post
    Hey,

I'm new to this place, I surf around a couple other Sam/Daniel places, not that there is that many. I will admit I was first a Sam and Jack shipper, I was converted after my curiosity got the better of me and I read a Sam and Daniel fic...it all changed from there! That was around middle of last year...so I'm really new to this ship.

Some people may have read me...not sure. I'm on LJ as simallyher and ff.net as fyre_anjel. I've been making my way through every fanfiction I find...so I'm hoping I've come to the right place in regards to other shippers...

talk later!
    Hey, Lil' Miss Carter-Jackson, welcome to the S/D thread!! Nice to have you here. I recognize you from LJ and ff.net (I'm jessm78 on LJ and Jess13 on ff.net). I've read your stories too and enjoy them! Hope to be reading more from you soon! I know there hasn't been very much action between them lately but hopefully something from past seasons will inspire you? I was wondering also if you knew about the Sam/Daniel ficathon... that might be cool to get involved in if you're interested.

Again it's great to have you here!
    Last edited by JessM; 09 March 2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Glad to be here...just wishing I knew where to go to find music vids and icons...I've found some but not many...anyone know where I can find any?
      I think there are a good collection of music vids at the Kawoosh site: Sam/Daniel music vids

I have a pretty good collection of icons at my site too: http://thesciencetwins.com/art/icons/index.html

My friend Myn made a couple of new smilies over at the "Camello and Myn's smiley factory" thread:

Comment

Just read them...

A Normal Relationship was awesome...loved it!

No Place Like Home I've already read and I think I've reviewed already.

Not So Happy Valentine's Day was sad...sweet but heartbreaking!

You're a talented writer!
        Aww thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
          LOL I'm the same way...I've been writing for about a year or has it been 2? LOL I can't remember. Anywho I've started 3 stories and haven't finished any of them yet but I get really excited when people like my writing It makes me want to write more...LOL who knows, maybe one of these days I'll finish a story or two
          Heehee... and we all hope we'll get to read more of them!! Love your stories!
          I've been writing them for about almost 4 years now and my early stuff is pretty bad, lol. I agree, knowing that people like your writing just inspires to write more

Comment

omg, DrGemini I LOVE your little story thingie with the smilies!! That was so funny - loved "McMeredith" hehehe!!!

That was really great. Thanks for the laughs and feel free to provide us with more of those anytime!

Comment

Finding it incredibly hard to sleep...and as always I go searching for Sam and Daniel stuff when I can't sleep. So I just stumbled across this fanvid...I found it to be extremely sweet...and totally Sam.

If this belongs to anyone I hope you don't mind me posting it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hYfsGui2ik
              Oh I think I've seen that one before! I loved it... it was a bit sad, but it was very sweet. Thanks for posting it

Comment

bumpity-bump with another pic...

hmm, is Daniel REALLY looking at the book there? Or is he interested in something else?

(oh hey, Lil Miss Carter-Jackson - if you haven't already could you rate the thread? Some meanies are coming on here and giving us poor ratings... which is why we only have 3 stars )

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post

hmm, is Daniel REALLY looking at the book there? Or is he interested in something else?

(oh hey, Lil Miss Carter-Jackson - if you haven't already could you rate the thread? Some meanies are coming on here and giving us poor ratings... which is why we only have 3 stars )
                  Hehe, my guess is, he's interested in something else...but my mind's in the gutter 99% of the time

Comment

Hey, Lil' Miss Carter-Jackson, welcome to the S/D thread!! Nice to have you here. I recognize you from LJ and ff.net (I'm jessm78 on LJ and Jess13 on ff.net). I've read your stories too and enjoy them! Hope to be reading more from you soon! I know there hasn't been very much action between them lately but hopefully something from past seasons will inspire you? I was wondering also if you knew about the Sam/Daniel ficathon... that might be cool to get involved in if you're interested.

Again it's great to have you here!
                    Yes sirree...I've already signed up for the ficathon and looking forward to it...not entirely sure how they work but I'm going to give it a try. BTW, thankyou for the very nice review of my latest story...had me all smiles! I recognised you as soon as I glanced through my reviews...someone likes reading!
                    I'm already coming up with a sequel to Lucky Man, but have one question...it's Chocolate Walnut Cookies they like right?

I think there are a good collection of music vids at the Kawoosh site: Sam/Daniel music vids

I have a pretty good collection of icons at my site too: http://thesciencetwins.com/art/icons/index.html

My friend Myn made a couple of new smilies over at the "Camello and Myn's smiley factory" thread:

Thanks so much for them, I think I've already been on your site...great icons!

Aww thanks
                    No problemo...I'm always quick to give praise where praise is due...they're great stories.

He's deffinately interested in something else...I think he may just be distracted by her perfume or something.

I didnt know you can rate the thread...off I go to rate away!

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to dine7184 for my sig much love

Comment

That was a good episode. I enjoyed Space Race. It has some nice Sam and Daniel scenes.

Comment

yeah it did, didn't it. I think there may have been more had Sam let slip that they were in trouble. I seems that Daniel slowly gets more protective over Sam as the seasons continue...especially after he descends.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to dine7184 for my sig much love

Comment

Hehe, my guess is, he's interested in something else...but my mind's in the gutter 99% of the time
                          LOL... I hear ya! It's probably something to do with wanting that jacket of hers (and what's under it) to come off.... oh yeah I'm firmly implanted in the gutter now

Comment

Yes sirree...I've already signed up for the ficathon and looking forward to it...not entirely sure how they work but I'm going to give it a try. BTW, thankyou for the very nice review of my latest story...had me all smiles! I recognised you as soon as I glanced through my reviews...someone likes reading!
                            I'm already coming up with a sequel to Lucky Man, but have one question...it's Chocolate Walnut Cookies they like right?
                            Glad to hear it!! And you're quite welcome for the review - I really enjoyed the story. There aren't enough S/D stories out there, so I'm always happy to read more! Yours are very well-written

Yep, chocolate walnut! Those were the cookies Sam brought to Daniel in FIAD when he was in the infirmary

Thanks so much for them, I think I've already been on your site...great icons!
                            You're welcome Aw, thanks... I'm glad you like them!

He's deffinately interested in something else...I think he may just be distracted by her perfume or something.

I didnt know you can rate the thread...off I go to rate away!

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming!
                            Heheh... hmm...

D: *sniff sniff* Ahhhh, Sam I see you're wearing that perfume... that.....
                            S:.... that one you got me for my birthday.
                            D: Yes, yes, that's the one... mmmm...

You're welcome! It's always great to have another person of like mind on this thread... seems to be so few of us around!

(speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to debbycake? She hasn't been here in quite a while - hope our gutter pics didn't turn her off or anything, lol)

Comment

yeah it did, didn't it. I think there may have been more had Sam let slip that they were in trouble. I seems that Daniel slowly gets more protective over Sam as the seasons continue...especially after he descends.
                              Like in The Quest Part II when he put a hand out in front of Carter to protect her from Adria.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                                That was a good episode. I enjoyed Space Race. It has some nice Sam and Daniel scenes.
                                It did. I liked how Daniel teased her and she joked back... just shows how comfortable they are with each other.

He does seem to get more protective of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X