Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beakymoose View Post
    I'm back. . .finally my evil computer is fixed. (Don't everyone celebrate at once.) So, I was searching the internet to find some new S/D wallpapers, and I found some really cute ones that I thought I'd share. The website is http://www.stargatesg1971.com/ and you click on wallpapers, Stargate, then Sam/Daniel. It made me really happy.

it's good to be back. . .

Welcome back!!!

I forgot about that site. It has some really great stuff. I know how evil computer can be *eyes laptop evily*

Comment

AQOEDSam: Daniel...
      AQOEDC: Sorry, hand slipped again.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

AQOEDC: Sorry, hand slipped again.
        hehehe . . .

Comment

AQOEDC: Honest, Jack, my hand just slipped.
          AQOEDC: See, it's slipping right now as we speak.

Comment

AQOEDC: Honest, Jack, my hand just slipped.
            AQOEDC: See, it's slipping right now as we speak.
            I just love these captions, Addy. Thanks!!

Comment

LOL...they must have some slippery hands

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                I just love these captions, Addy. Thanks!!
                Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                LOL...they must have some slippery hands

Yes, Daniel's hands are very slippery around here. Of course, that might be due to the fact that my Daniel clone is an Evil Daniel clone.

Barrett: Don't even think about slipping your hand in my direction. I have a gun and I know how to use it.

Good night, everyone!

Comment

Yes, Daniel's hands are very slippery around here. Of course, that might be due to the fact that my Daniel clone is an Evil Daniel clone.

Barrett: Don't even think about slipping your hand in my direction. I have a gun and I know how to use it.

Good night, everyone!
                  HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night, Addy!

Comment

Night, Addy! Thanks for the pics and caps - LOVE 'em!

I agree, these two really have a case of slippery hands... they'd better get themselves down to the infirmary... or not

Here's a silly thing I made up. It's not very naughty but just another case of silly-idea-popping-into-head-as-making-screen-caps...

Comment

Great pictures guys, LOL at the quotes your guys made, I can see Daniel's slippery hands in those pictures

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      Great picture What episode is it from?

btw JessM I LOVE you banner Actully all your guys banners are cool
                      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I like the new signature, rebelwriter.
                        Keep up with the pictures.

Comment

LOL...I love them....hehe...they need to listen to Bra'tac, he's a wise old man The last one is really funny...Jack doesn't like being ignored

Comment

I agree, these two really have a case of slippery hands... they'd better get themselves down to the infirmary... or not

Here's a silly thing I made up. It's not very naughty but just another case of silly-idea-popping-into-head-as-making-screen-caps...

Okay, I absolutely love the first. I was laughing so hard when I read the first one I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Comment

LOL - *breathe* - LOL - *breathe*

Oh, Oh!! these are good!!!!

Addy - dear, come back!!! Slippery Hand Evil Daniel is fun to watch... mmm.... nice to see... err... ahem... gutter anyone?
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks! Joe is definitely a smart cookie BTW I love your new siggy! How did you make that filmy wispy part behind the text - was that another brush?
                                Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                                I like the new signature, rebelwriter.
                                Keep up with the pictures.
                                Aww thanks guys! It came to me when I wrote that fics fixes all woes and the sig popped into the brain. Finding the caps was fun too. The wispy thing is actually a pic I found while browsing my LJ list... I'll send it to you - or anyone who wants it. I spent a LONG time last night downloading tons of new icon brushes. Figured it was time to change the sig anyway!! Nothing fancy, just something put together.
                                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X