No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you liked the wall, Chris! Yeah fic is great... can't wait for more! Love your caption too... LOL!!

Originally posted by pinguino_89 View Post
    Here are some pics from "It's good to be the king":

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...BK%5F0935.html
    Thanks for posting the pics, pinguino! I love them.

For the pic above....

Jack: Carter, why do you keep staring at Daniel like that??
    Sam: Can't help it, Sir. He drives me wild when he does that tongue thing...and those FINGERS..... ohhhhhhh.
    Jack: Okay that's it, I'm outta here...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
      Nice fanfic.
      Good job.
      Thanks I still have to read the last part you sent me of yours, with the Sam/Daniel parts... sorry I didn't finish earlier - RL things have been kind of crazy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...BK%5F1321.html

When I saw this in the Lowdown thing, I giggled like a mad woman because it looked like that Daniel's head is sticking out of a rock.

That's what Jess and rebelwriter03 has to look forward to at at Burbank.
        Oh I know... it does look that way!

Sadly I can't go to Burbank. I'm going to the NJ con, the one that Michael just cancelled at. *sigh* I so wish I could go to Burbank, but I can't take off work to fly out there. So unfair...

I sent rebelwriter03 a Daniel drawing I made though, so hopefully the...um...nice Creation people will let her give it to Michael to sign for me. And hopefully I will get to see Michael at another con at some point!

Hope you guys have fun there

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
          yeah they do look very cute
          Yep, they were cute in that eppy!

Welcome to the thread, mckaychick (I love your siggy btw)!! Hope you drop in again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Thanks! Yep, it was fun, heehee. They're so cute when they play "dress up"

Yay!!!!!!!!! Dork!Daniel and Dork!Sam!!

I just love them.

Comment

Sam: Daniel, you can't have any of the cake until after the wedding.
              Daniel: But Sam, it looks SO good!
              Sam: *under her breath* It will look better smearred all over your face.
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...BK%5F1321.html

When I saw this in the Lowdown thing, I giggled like a mad woman because it looked like that Daniel's head is sticking out of a rock.

That's what Jess and rebelwriter03 has to look forward to at at Burbank.
                I love that pic too... don't worry i laughted (silently since at work... when am I not at work?) it's one of those things you learn in photography.... In fact I have a picture of me with a plant sticking out my head.... we did that on purpose the second time when our secretary saw it... we had to have a pic - normally it's a bad thing, but then you have such a cute face sticking out of a rock, it somehow makes it ok... LOL
                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

You rock at these, Christine!!
                  thanks!! Sadly they just come to me... if they make some one laugh it's an added bonus...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    Thanks! Yep, it was fun, heehee. They're so cute when they play "dress up"

Dork!Sam: Oh I see, you're trying to tell us that we are late for the Halloween party.
                    Dork!Daniel: In that case, just consider us very, very, very.... early to the 11th dregree.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                      Dork!Sam: Oh I see, you're trying to tell us that we are late for the Halloween party.
                      Dork!Daniel: In that case, just consider us very, very, very.... early to the 11th dregree.

Too great!

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!! Dork!Daniel and Dork!Sam!!

I just love them.
                        Me too! They are so adorable and just made for each other!

Comment

Love your captions rebelwriter and debby!!

Comment

thanks jess!! they were just too cute pics to resist...

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey my shippy family
                              I have just written up a massive S/D fic today,it should be posted on my journal,I will however post it to the sciencetwins.com website to(forum).
                              So you Jess can use it for your website "fiction" section.
                              My life is pretty muchly ****,it's also so damn cold here in the UK.
                              The air is like ice,and by the time you breathe it up once,your hole mouth has run dry.
                              So yeah I got a good old crappy day today lol haha...how are you guys?
                              A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                              Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Central Texas is waiting for a cold snap - I don't have problems with my sinuses, but the others in the office do. It is cold however. I don't have gas at the moment (damn construction workers) so I may have to go to a friend's house to take a shower - how sad is that? - so electric heaters are my friends right now.

On the fic front, sent the fic Jess and I are writing together back to her, so we are about .... 1/3 done I guess, maybe 1/4 depending on our moods as we go along our outline... heheh

I think there are a few other fics deep down on the computer....

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X