Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
    *skirt! - stops at post and pants... * Umm can't go to Burbank? Well I am this close (holding fingers an inch apart) to knowing if I am going to Burbank. You can party with me and another one of my friends.... Jess get's to party on the East side with out me... not cool. but you can party with me on the West side!! (of the States that is....)

Mmmmm the scan was tasty!! Can't wait for more... Thanks Jess!!
    Would be cool if you guys got to meet... I will be green with envy for you both lol but hopefully MS will sign my drawing

Glad you liked it! Will scan more of it soon. I'd put up some pics and things but don't have anything to share right now I would if it wasn't for this headache...

Comment

*skirt! - stops at post and pants... * Umm can't go to Burbank? Well I am this close (holding fingers an inch apart) to knowing if I am going to Burbank. You can party with me and another one of my friends.... Jess get's to party on the East side with out me... not cool. but you can party with me on the West side!! (of the States that is....)

Mmmmm the scan was tasty!! Can't wait for more... Thanks Jess!!
      It's not just I can't find someone to go with (it would be awesome if we can meet up!), but, there's also lack of money right now. I should, hopefully be getting some soon *crosses fingers* and I would have to get a ride from that someone. If you're willing to go out of your way and pick me up first, than I can probably get the money situated. . .

Hope this works out. Cause, it would be so fun!!!

Comment

Aw you guys are sure to have a ball!

Just heard that they may be getting 2 more guests to fill in for Michael and one of them may be Colin Cunningham - Major Davis!!

oops back on topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
          It's not just I can't find someone to go with (it would be awesome if we can meet up!), but, there's also lack of money right now. I should, hopefully be getting some soon *crosses fingers* and I would have to get a ride from that someone. If you're willing to go out of your way and pick me up first, than I can probably get the money situated. . .

Hope this works out. Cause, it would be so fun!!!
          Depends on where you be. I'm flying since I'm in TX but my friend is driving (last I heard) and she's in AZ... It would be so cool to meet a fellow GW S/D fan!! Of course with cons, you are constanly bumping into people - half the time you forget to ask if they are on GW (who isn't by the looks of it right?) and screen name... but alas... I went to the Dallas Con 2 yrs ago - they need to come back to Dallas!!! - and met so many cool pp...

Umm yes... S/D very cool.... any more fics/pics?
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Depends on where you be. I'm flying since I'm in TX but my friend is driving (last I heard) and she's in AZ... It would be so cool to meet a fellow GW S/D fan!! Of course with cons, you are constanly bumping into people - half the time you forget to ask if they are on GW (who isn't by the looks of it right?) and screen name... but alas... I went to the Dallas Con 2 yrs ago - they need to come back to Dallas!!! - and met so many cool pp...

I live in Cali, by the beaches. It may be out of the way for you. Not sure what route you would be taking to get to Burbank. I know, I keep forgeting to ask other fans I meet at Cons what their GW names are.

Comment

Not really... but I did write a little drabble. It's from Jacob's POV and takes place around late S2. Thinking of giving it to Carmen with some other stuff as a b-day gift at the con.

It's short enough (100 wds) so I'll post it right here.

... all the usual disclaimers: I don't own anything, never will, etc. etc.

Basking in the sun, Jacob gazed at the scene stretched out before him: a beautiful mid-October afternoon, the perfect day for a picnic in the park. Jack played football with some kids, Teal’c observing. Janet was buying ice cream for everyone.

Jacob’s gaze shifted to Sam and Daniel pushing Cassandra on the swings. Jacob smiled. They looked like a family. Sam looked so comfortable and happy. He wanted nothing more for her.

His smile faded. Daniel was married to Sha’re. They could only be friends.

Maybe someday, he thought to himself before getting up and heading over to help Janet.

Comment

hehee BTW Carmen's b-day is on friday incase pp are wondering what we are doing... *digs through emails and finds her drabble*

Same disclaimer as Jess' - ahh mine takes place... err anytime you want, i suppose...

He strained his ear, pinpointing the sound; he heard crying, but from where?

He crossed the room, down the hall and leaned close to the room Sam was staying in while visiting her brother. Through the cracked door, he saw her huddled in the middle of the bed. Sobs wracked through her body. He placed a hand on the door ready to enter, when a movement stopped him.

Daniel had been able to be on this trip, and now he knew why. He cradled her in his arms, rocking and soothing her. Loving her. Only how Daniel, her
                husband, could.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  I live in Cali, by the beaches. It may be out of the way for you. Not sure what route you would be taking to get to Burbank. I know, I keep forgeting to ask other fans I meet at Cons what their GW names are.
                  North or south of Burbank? I'll ask tonight if she has any routes in mind... It's hard to track her down and stuff since she's now working tons again... *siiiiigh*

Spoiler:

Comment

LOVE the drabble Chris I am editing my screen caps so I should have some more S/D ones coming soon. And I am almost finished with chapter 3 of One Final Gift so hopefully that one will be posted soon too.

Comment

Who hoo!! I'm going out of town early on Friday, so I will try to remember to update Mitchell Project a day early... Hmm may work on some fic before bed... work was too busy to even plot something...

love your new sig btw, Jess. SOOOO true!!!! NO matter what - a con is a blast!!

Spoiler:

Comment

North or south of Burbank? I'll ask tonight if she has any routes in mind... It's hard to track her down and stuff since she's now working tons again... *siiiiigh*
                        I am south of Burbank. It normally takes us (my friend, now in UTAH, and I) about 45 minutes, on a medium traffic days. 30 minutes or less w/ no traffic

Comment

Great pics MP!!! Loved them in those episodes.

Comment

Who hoo!! I'm going out of town early on Friday, so I will try to remember to update Mitchell Project a day early... Hmm may work on some fic before bed... work was too busy to even plot something...

love your new sig btw, Jess. SOOOO true!!!! NO matter what - a con is a blast!!
                            Thanks! I stole ...er... snurched it from qksilver99 from the con thread..thought it summed everything up perfectly. Though now they're saying that someone who had to cancel may be coming back because their schedule has changed. Hmmm the only ones who did that before we got this news were Michael and Joe F. ..... hmmm...... yeah wishful thinking and I'll send the drawing to you anyway but still is interesting!

Comment

Thanks Masterpower! Love them

I found a couple of S/D vids on Youtube. Not sure if anyone has seen them before but they're kinda nice

I Surrender

What Hurts the Most

Comment

Working...
                              X