Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this lonely lil thread up...

Still don't really have any pics to add, but I was screencapping season 8 a few days back and found something that I almost forgot about...

In Zero Hour, Sam is in her lab when Daniel walks in, followed by Teal'c. Daniel tells her, "you wanna get some lunch?" Sam says no, she's fine, and Daniel says "you're just gonna sit here all day and..." And then Sam says "I'm not moping" and assures them she's fine. Then she thanks them and they smile at her. It was such a nice, sweet little moment and something I really miss.

((( )))

Comment

Well even those little moments can make 10 miles worth of chemistry lol.

Sam>"Look Daniel,I hate fishing"
      Daniel>"Oh come on,atleast my lake has fish"
      Sam>"Hmm and yet I still don't see a fish"
      Daniel>"Well,be pateint babe"
      Sam>"Er babe,you called me babe?"
      Daniel>"Er I did?,wow you must think of me eh?"
      Narrator: Sam pushes Daniel in the water,and they go for a little swim together.
      Daniel ducks into the water,whilst Sam rubs the feeling water from her cheeks.
      Sam>"Daniel??!"
      Daniel>"Yeah?"
      Sam>"What were you doing,could've sworn someone was tickling my leg"
      Daniel>"Oh you know how I like shaved legs...hehehe"
      A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
      Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

LOL - Rottie!!!! Too cute... and ahhhh,.... so true... umm the wishing it was true... not the other parts... err.... oh look another thread is calling my name...
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
          LOL - Rottie!!!! Too cute... and ahhhh,.... so true... umm the wishing it was true... not the other parts... err.... oh look another thread is calling my name...
          [makes it obvious]
          Hahaha well this is the thread that's calling your name lol.
          And there's the story I did you just commented on.
          Hmm I gotta think of another one lol....((((got any ideas??...anyone?!!))))

Comment

hmmm.... how about... um... Daniel asking Sam to marry him? that should be fun!
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie View Post
              Well even those little moments can make 10 miles worth of chemistry lol.
              So true!

Sam>"Look Daniel,I hate fishing"
              Daniel>"Oh come on,atleast my lake has fish"
              Sam>"Hmm and yet I still don't see a fish"
              Daniel>"Well,be pateint babe"
              Sam>"Er babe,you called me babe?"
              Daniel>"Er I did?,wow you must think of me eh?"
              Narrator: Sam pushes Daniel in the water,and they go for a little swim together.
              Daniel ducks into the water,whilst Sam rubs the feeling water from her cheeks.
              Sam>"Daniel??!"
              Daniel>"Yeah?"
              Sam>"What were you doing,could've sworn someone was tickling my leg"
              Daniel>"Oh you know how I like shaved legs...hehehe"
              LOL - love it Rottie!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                hmmm.... how about... um... Daniel asking Sam to marry him? that should be fun!
                Yeah I love that idea!

Here's a pic to inspire ya

(think of Teal'c as the witness lol)

Comment

The Wedding Day Of Two Science Twins

Daniel awaits the bride,his hands are shaking anxiously.
                  Here he is,awaiting the beautiful talented astrophysicist.
                  He looks to his feet in a tender like way.
                  Sam begins to walk the isles,she looks at Daniel as she walks forwards.
                  There the man she will be spending the rest of her life with.
                  As she stands at the alter,her look begins to sharpen in shivers.
                  Daniel's face flees with sweat down into the paws of his cheeks.
                  Every little nervous feeling sinking into his face,his hands creep on to Sam's hands.
                  There he places a ring on her left hand middle finger,she smiles are he does so.
                  They then begin their heavenly kiss on each other.
                  Their lips meet,colliding with so many emotions,feeling the thirst for more.
                  Every part of them is slithering in butterflies,their minds playing games.
                  The embrace of their lips slowly break away,leaving a feeling of content and love.
                  There they both walk,walking down to the nice beautiful car making their way to their honeymoon.
                  Bot no not just any honey moon,a honey moon somewhere on another planet.
                  They lived happily with each other.

Comment

Rottie, Love your stories! As well as Rebel's and Jess's! I wish I had half your tallent!
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                      Daniel: Jack, we are old enough to go one a date by ourself.
                      Sam: We don't need Teal'c as a chaperone!
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake View Post
                        Rottie, Love your stories! As well as Rebel's and Jess's! I wish I had half your tallent!
                        Well what you have to do is,take everything that your thinking out of your mind.
                        Imagine what you really want in life (love life),well picture it as you imagine it,and at the same time write it.
                        That's how I do it,that's why I love writing,cause I stick what I feel/think on paper.
                        And thankyou for the lovely compliment!

Comment

Daniel: Jack, we are old enough to go one a date by ourself.
                          Sam: We don't need Teal'c as a chaperone!
                          hahaha LOL

Comment

As some of you know, I have a Stargate Challenge fic site (see links on the bottom of my sig) and I'd thought I'd post the Sam/Daniel oriented ones here.

10/20/06
                            Missing Scene for S9 episode "Avalon Pt. 1"
                            I'd like to see the actual conversation between Sam and Daniel about not being able to go to Avalon.
                            Make it Sam/Daniel shippy please!
                            The rest is up to you

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie View Post
                              The Wedding Day Of Two Science Twins

Daniel awaits the bride,his hands are shaking anxiously.
                              Here he is,awaiting the beautiful talented astrophysicist.
                              He looks to his feet in a tender like way.
                              Sam begins to walk the isles,she looks at Daniel as she walks forwards.
                              There the man she will be spending the rest of her life with.
                              As she stands at the alter,her look begins to sharpen in shivers.
                              Daniel's face flees with sweat down into the paws of his cheeks.
                              Every little nervous feeling sinking into his face,his hands creep on to Sam's hands.
                              There he places a ring on her left hand middle finger,she smiles are he does so.
                              They then begin their heavenly kiss on each other.
                              Their lips meet,colliding with so many emotions,feeling the thirst for more.
                              Every part of them is slithering in butterflies,their minds playing games.
                              The embrace of their lips slowly break away,leaving a feeling of content and love.
                              There they both walk,walking down to the nice beautiful car making their way to their honeymoon.
                              Bot no not just any honey moon,a honey moon somewhere on another planet.
                              They lived happily with each other.
                              *sigh* That was just beautiful!!! Loved it, Rottie!

Comment

Thanks debby! Aww I love your stories! I hope you'll write more!

Comment

Working...
                                X