Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
    101!!!! And I look good for my age! *giggle* How about buttons saying 'Dedicated Martouf Devotee' or 'Martouf for World Leader'? Hey, he'd do so much better than the morons that run my country!!
    That's for sure! I'd actually vote for any Tok'ra except maybe Delek for world leader above those we have today...and Cordesh, wouldn't vote for him either, but he isn't Tok'ra...

Hmmm...I voted for Apophis for president in a "Fun and Games" thread. I would prefer a Tok'ra, though, as much as I like Apophis He'd probably send me to the naquadah mines...but at least there may be Tok'ra operatives on his ship...

(OK - I'll stop being silly now)
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Congratulations on 100 posts, medusacascade
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        Hee, thankies for the congrats!

Congrats also, Medusacascade! (Can I call you Med?)

Buttons would be love!
        Luciana has christened me Medu and I like it so feel free! Let's face it, just shout 'OI!' and I'll answer *chuckle* Thanks for the congrats, my friends ((HUGS))
        Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
        STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I'll do some buttons when I got time. I'm just doing a John/Lizzy sig atm.

I'm a shortcut fan. So you can call me Luci as well.
          I think Medu sounds nice and it'S faster to write.

We need a shortcut for Fandom Addcit as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
            That's for sure! I'd actually vote for any Tok'ra except maybe Delek for world leader above those we have today...and Cordesh, wouldn't vote for him either, but he isn't Tok'ra...

Hmmm...I voted for Apophis for president in a "Fun and Games" thread. I would prefer a Tok'ra, though, as much as I like Apophis He'd probably send me to the naquadah mines...but at least there may be Tok'ra operatives on his ship...

Don't stop being silly, I love being silly!!! It's what makes the world go round

Comment

Luciana has christened me Medu and I like it so feel free! Let's face it, just shout 'OI!' and I'll answer *chuckle* Thanks for the congrats, my friends ((HUGS))
              Ahh, ok. Medu then. Lol, but with "OI", it could mean anybody, and everyone could answer to it. *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Hmm, how about Faddict? What do you think Fandom Addict?

Comment

I have one. Afa (A Fandom Addict)

Comment

I thought the same.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great - several pages of posts to look through *group hug*

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post

Someone stole my credit card-data last time I bought something over the internet (it wasn't movies - was a Star Trek phaser - grrrr). Anyway, don't have a visa at the moment, but will get one again soon - bank is making a new one for me *sigh*
                      *hugs* Hathor_girl

Maybe I should do new buttons as well.
                      I would love some as well

Already reached it for me! 100th post! Your turn!

I don't buy things off the net incase something like that happens to me, and we have to be really careful with money, so if data was stolen, we'd be in trouble. It's safer not to bother.
                      Unfortunately, if you live in Denmark you HAVE to buy most stuff over the internet - or take the plane to (sometimes) UK/Germany, or mostly USA. We have next to nothing sci-fi related, and I don't think I've ever seen any movies with Jr for sale in the stores.

Originally posted by Snotr View Post

At least you are not the one voting for Anubis...

Got to run - *hugs* all
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Ahh, ok. Medu then. Lol, but with "OI", it could mean anybody, and everyone could answer to it. *Hugs*
                        OK, shout 'OI, Fatty' ha ha, then it can only be me!

Comment

Hmm, how about Faddict? What do you think Fandom Addict?
                          I do like! Either that or Afa.

Comment

Sorry, forgot

CONGRATULATIONS on 100 posts, medusacascade and Fandom Addict
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hi Skadi *waves*

Comment

Thanks, Skadi! ((hugs)) I like AFA! It's cool

Comment

Working...
                                X