No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for screencapping Future Sport, Skadi! Yeah, he looks a bit scary on some of the pics, I don't like the tattoo's either, but eh, he still does look cute in some of the pics
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

As I said before...nothing can deface this man.
      sigpic

Comment

Screencaps from Jungleground (lots of them - I went a little overboard with this, because he looks very sexy and gorgeous - his character seems more like a scoundrel than really a bad guy)

Spoiler:

sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

More pictures - other than those of Jr, there are also a few of Apophis, Weir, and Zukhov (I don't remember the actors names - shame on me). Dax from Star Trek is in this movie also - and a few others I remember having seen in other sci-fi.

Spoiler:

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Lovely pictures! Yes - he looks a bit like a scoundrel A very cute scoundrel

Which Dax is in the movie? Jadzia, Ezri, Curzon...Dax herself/himself/itself?
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*drools* over the caps.

I'm looking forward to "24" tomorrow.
              I'm still not sure...but I guess he will be in the episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps! Jr is hot! Hmm...Apophis is hot too Is his name not Peter Williams?

-Snotr
                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Now I know.
                  He'll be in 8pm - 9pm.
                  But is AM last Monday.
                  I'm german...it's 20:00 - 21:00...Gah!

"Ripple Effect" is on german tv tonight! *yay*
                  sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHH

IwatchedRippleEffectfortheveryfirsttime

Martouf and Janet I miss them so much. I yelled at the TV "don't go! don't go!" My mom nearly fell off her bed because of that. But i didn't care - Marty looked so good and I wished they didn't go.

a bit OT: this episode made me think: Don S. Davis may have left us, but he's still in another AU

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                      Lovely pictures! Yes - he looks a bit like a scoundrel A very cute scoundrel

Which Dax is in the movie? Jadzia, Ezri, Curzon...Dax herself/himself/itself?
                      Haha - well, it was Ezri Dax.

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                        Haha - well, it was Ezri Dax.

-Skadi
                        Sorry - I am being very off-topic:

Ezri:

Dax:

-Snotr
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          Sorry - I am being very off-topic:

Ezri:

Dax:

-Snotr
                          iiieeewwww!!! I never thought of SG-symbionts being beautiful but seing Dax I must say they look much better. At least we can differ what is front and what not on a symbiont O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

IwatchedRippleEffectfortheveryfirsttime

Martouf and Janet I miss them so much. I yelled at the TV "don't go! don't go!" My mom nearly fell off her bed because of that. But i didn't care - Marty looked so good and I wished they didn't go.

a bit OT: this episode made me think: Don S. Davis may have left us, but he's still in another AU
                            I told you you will love it.
                            And screamed "don't leave again!" as well.

Just like "NOW KISS HER!"
                            But once again this strange little Asgard appeared.
                            Okay, I love the way how Sam and Martouf look at him.
                            And the way Martouf smiles before they leave the room. I love his smile.

Spoiler:

We've waited pretty patiently to see him smile again.
                            I want MOOOOOOOORE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              iiieeewwww!!! I never thought of SG-symbionts being beautiful but seing Dax I must say they look much better. At least we can differ what is front and what not on a symbiont O.O
                              Very true, I now understand why they call the Trill symbionts 'slugs' - they are a bit icky
                              I actually think the symbiotes of Stargate are quite beautiful in their own way

For some reason they spell it differently. In Star Trek they say symbiont and in Stargate they say symbiote - well, they do look very different, so I guess it is fine. We know they SG-symbiotes are vertebrates, while the Trill-symbiont appears not to be, but what do I know

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

http://img11.myimg.de/sg19x1330301051f.jpg

http://img11.myimg.de/sg19x1330986ed2a.jpg

We've waited pretty patiently to see him smile again.
                              I want MOOOOOOOORE!
                              Pretty pictures! Yes, we want MORE, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease (begging)

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

haha, yes I loved it. I guess they didn't take Thor because They knew we would so love to see Sam and Marty kiss and they knew we would hate the one who disturbs them. so it's easier to "hate" a common Asgard than Thor. But I also believe Thor would have had some kind of feeling for the situation and leave them alone.

Yes, SG symboints are the most beautiful ones. I spell it symbiont because it's very similiar to the german word "Symbiont".

Comment

Working...
                                X