I love that version of the ep, someone, please write such a story

-Snotr
    i might as well! hmmmm.............
    I am NOT slashing these two!!
    sigpic
    beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      I admit that he looks very good in those. He looks kinda dangerous in the last one, but very sexy and attractive - yes, I know how bad it sounds

Anyway. The reason they didn't prosecute him for killing the president was of course that he knew it wasn't the real president, but an imposter, sent by the Goa'uld to mess up the signing of the treaty - fortunately, our hero saved the day That's what happened in my universe

-Skadi
      In regard to your first paragraph, we were just discussing the merits of the "bad boy" look in the Jonas Thread as well regarding one of Corin's other roles... I personally love the bad boy look hense why I love these so much...

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
      If it's anything like the snippit I read of your Ba'al story, it will be good!
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Dear god, is JR wearing leather in those? ZOMG. *dies*

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          aww!!! *blushes* thanks! i'll probably start thinking of how it would play out right away! AWSOME pics, btw!
          sigpic

Comment

Please do! I would be more than happy to read it

-Skadi
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Swoons...gorgeous

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Please do! I would be more than happy to read it

-Skadi
                thanks! well, since i haven't done any practice of writing from a regular character, it'll take a while...i've borrowed season 2 from a friend to get familiar with our Martouf again....it may take a few weeks...sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

thanks! well, since i haven't done any practice of writing from a regular character, it'll take a while...i've borrowed season 2 from a friend to get familiar with our Martouf again....it may take a few weeks...sorry.
                  Sounds fine, take your time. I too, would very much like to read such a story - I love Martouf fics. Season 2 is a great season, since it has both Tok'ra I & II, and Serpent's Song (the one where Lantash is 'passionate in his beliefs' - both Lantash and Martouf is very, very lovable and sexy - and Lantash is a bit dangerous, in this episode).

-Snotr
                  sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                  (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                  Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

PLEASE do write a fic. Would love to read! Have you written something before? Can I find it somewhere?

In regard to your first paragraph, we were just discussing the merits of the "bad boy" look in the Jonas Thread as well regarding one of Corin's other roles... I personally love the bad boy look hense why I love these so much...

ooooh...totally sexy. Why aren't there any drooling smileys I can put in here

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                    Sounds fine, take your time. I too, would very much like to read such a story - I love Martouf fics. Season 2 is a great season, since it has both Tok'ra I & II, and Serpent's Song (the one where Lantash is 'passionate in his beliefs' - both Lantash and Martouf is very, very lovable and sexy - and Lantash is a bit dangerous, in this episode).

-Snotr
                    Yes, good epi, with great acting from Jr Bourne - and Martouf/Lantash are just hot (more drooling)
                    sigpic
                    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

-Snotr
                      *laughs evilly* you are SO right!!! i wouldn't want to get in a debate with lantash about the goa'uld, if you get my meaning...however, he does look a dozen times cuter when he's passionate about something!

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                      PLEASE do write a fic. Would love to read! Have you written something before? Can I find it somewhere?
                      Spoiler:
                      yes! on the ba'al/cs thunk thread, i wrote a short scene from one of my stories. actually, that's the best i've done here. i did around four of them here in the fanfic section, but they aren't very good...they're under Marie C. oh, and i also did a story on http://www.wraithbait.com . i'm under Wraith Queen there, so that's a sample of my atlantis fanfic. i'm working on an eleven-year story concerning ba'al and i'm having martouf appear briefly in it... hope that helps.
                      sigpic

Comment

-Snotr
                        *laughs evilly* you are SO right!!! i wouldn't want to get in a debate with lantash about the goa'uld, if you get my meaning...however, he does look a dozen times cuter when he's passionate about something!

Spoiler:
                        yes! on the ba'al/cs thunk thread, i wrote a short scene from one of my stories. actually, that's the best i've done here. i did around four of them here in the fanfic section, but they aren't very good...they're under Marie C. oh, and i also did a story on http://www.wraithbait.com . i'm under Wraith Queen there, so that's a sample of my atlantis fanfic. i'm working on an eleven-year story concerning ba'al and i'm having martouf appear briefly in it... hope that helps.
                        Agree with both of you, regarding Martouf/Lantash in that episode. They are definitively drool-worthy. Lantash is wonderful when he is passionate about something!

Marie C, I will look at your fanfic later today or tomorrow. I'm very happy that you are writing a story where Martouf appears, however briefly.

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Dear god, is JR wearing leather in those? ZOMG. *dies*
                          Swoons...gorgeous

-Skadi
                          Heh heh.. it sure is leather!! Here are more!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

He sure does look good in leather

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I managed to find the post - number 6070 in the Ba'al/CS thunk thread, right?

You write great! It's really good. If you get anything more written, please give a link here. I would very much like to read it.

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X