No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else noticed we smashed the 2000, postings mark a little while back? YAY!!!!!
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

*Group hugs* Hello Skadi! Thankies for the congrats!

Gah! As soon as I post there are more to answer, I can't keep up! Lol

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Unfortunately, if you live in Denmark you HAVE to buy most stuff over the internet - or take the plane to (sometimes) UK/Germany, or mostly USA. We have next to nothing sci-fi related, and I don't think I've ever seen any movies with Jr for sale in the stores.
      Meh, true. It's bad that things aren't available everywhere. Like the Stargate cards that used to be out quite a few years ago. My Mum was collecting them, but the only place we could buy them was in Canterbury, which was alright when we lived there, but when we moved several hundred miles away we couldn't get them anywhere.

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
      Has anyone else noticed we smashed the 2000, postings mark a little while back? YAY!!!!!
      YAY! (I didn't notice, too busy trying to catch up!)

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        *Group hugs* Hello Skadi! Thankies for the congrats!

Gah! As soon as I post there are more to answer, I can't keep up! Lol

Meh, true. It's bad that things aren't available everywhere. Like the Stargate cards that used to be out quite a few years ago. My Mum was collecting them, but the only place we could buy them was in Canterbury, which was alright when we lived there, but when we moved several hundred miles away we couldn't get them anywhere.

YAY! (I didn't notice, too busy trying to catch up!)
        Whereabouts are you now? Did you move north or south? I'm in York now, but I've moved all over.

Comment

Whereabouts are you now? Did you move north or south? I'm in York now, but I've moved all over.
          North, into Notts. I've only ever lived in Kent and now in Notts, but we've been here a few year now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
            North, into Notts. I've only ever lived in Kent and now in Notts, but we've been here a few year now though.
            One of the few parts of the country I haven't lived in. I can imagine Canterbury being like York, with them both being Cathedral cities, I mean.

Right, Afa, I'm off to sleep now. Me and my Martouf pillowcase are going to snuggle *cuddles him* I'm not kidding, my mum had him done for me last Xmas ha ha. I know it sounds terrible. but I wash it as rarely as possible cause I don't want him to fade. I now have a lagitimate excuse to snog my pillow! Night night xx

Comment

One of the few parts of the country I haven't lived in. I can imagine Canterbury being like York, with them both being Cathedral cities, I mean.

Right, Afa, I'm off to sleep now. Me and my Martouf pillowcase are going to snuggle *cuddles him* I'm not kidding, my mum had him done for me last Xmas ha ha. I know it sounds terrible. but I wash it as rarely as possible cause I don't want him to fade. I now have a lagitimate excuse to snog my pillow! Night night xx
              I don't know, I've never been to York. I suppose they might be.

Nighty night! I should really be going to bed soon too, work tomorrow. Awww! Sweet! No, fading is terrible! xxx

Comment

Congrats Medu.
                sigpic

Comment

Squeeeee
                  sigpic
                  button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Piccie to celebrate.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Piccie to celebrate.

^__^ Yay for the piccie! And yay (again) to the 2000 post mark!

Comment

Beloved glowing eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Beloved glowing eyes.

I could watch that all night, lol. When my computer is being slow (it's very old) I get to watch it in slow motion too!

Question, can I add as friends?

Comment

I need to do that one again. It was one of my first gifs ever and I'm not better in doing them.

I'm off to bed now. It's late in germany.

Waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

I need to do that one again. It was one of my first gifs ever and I'm not better in doing them.

I'm off to bed now. It's late in germany.

Waves*
                              I think it looks okay.

Nighty night Luci! *Waves* I'm off to bed now too. Ttfn!

Comment

Piccie to celebrate.

Ah, Luci, with these pictures you are really spoiling us.....*swoon*. Ill in bed AGAIN today. I must be one of the few people who can't wait to go into hospital to have a great big needle stuck into my back and neck? It makes it better, at least for a litle while. Me and Jr are tucked up nce an warm and it's freezing outside *dreams*

Comment

Working...
                                X