No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 4.0 - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is; inside the armor is normal human beings, not Kull at all, their armor was saved by the LA, therefore, the Kull are dead but their armor is still in use, which is why we thought this up for a AU world of stargate and Halo. Mixing some of our favorite races {Elites, Grunts} along with a mystery race {Huriin/Felinus} and enough technology {Plasma weapons, energy shielding, slipspace drives, holographical control network, etc} and you could have a pretty viable ally.

As we have it so far, the Elites and Grunts, with aide from the Huriin rebelled against the rest of the Covenant {around 900 million years ago in the timeline of the game itself where this takes place} afterwards in an effort to rebuild their races and increase their numbers they took their spoils and their fleets and families and whatnot and headed to parts of space unknown.

Then they meet the Ancients between Pegasus and the Ancient home galaxy, they trade technology, {the ancients give the Grunts methane rich worlds for their wanting, and the elites crystal based technology, and to the cats they give inertaliess systems and such. in return the three races known as the Triumvir Republic give the Ancients some of their slipspace technology, which the ancients call the Wormhole drive}

So that said, these three races and their technology are more than a match for the LA, and other enemy races. That is why the plasma technology for weapons.

That and five people wonder just why the Cats look like from Red Dwarf

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

QUESTION: How big in terms of length, is Anubis' mother ship seen in Lost City Part 2 ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

About three to four times that of a Ha'tak. Though Stargate wiki lists it as 2,000 meters just I would trust the size as their 303 and 304 sizes are way off.
        Hi There!

Comment

Concussion waves. Turn him into soup inside his armor.
          If C-4 and Hellfires don't harm a Kull, well, i'm not even sure why you're suggesting this.

I would use fine tip trinium/trinium alloy darts accelerated at high velocity dipped in something even a symbiote cannot protect against which we have seen in the show. Perhaps a special chemical mixture designed to put stress on the heart, giving the ol'Kully a heart attack.
          how about depleted uranium bullets, or polonium-tipped bullets?

The thing is; inside the armor is normal human beings, not Kull at all,

Then it's up to you to decide what abilities are provided by the Symbiote, and what abilities are provided by the armor.

We simply don't know whether it's the armor that negates the concussive forces, or the symbiote/creature healing fast enough to withstand the damage.

Comment

Didn't the Kull have something to do with the Tel Chak (fountain of youth, health regeneration with bad side afects) device something they recovered in like Nicaragua or somewhere like that it was the Ancients' device so Anubis knew from his time ascended.

Comment

yes

Comment

Again, there are no Kull inside the kull armor, its only humans now at this point, so certain types of weapons will work, it is also AU in many areas so weapons, like plasma type for example are deadly to several races. The replicators for example avoid the triumvir Republic due to the sheer numbers and glassing ablitites of the Republic, that and the thought of one or two of their CSO Supercarriers with their World Devestator technology that can destroy a planet or moon down to simple molocules and then rebuild into items like ships, weapons or ammunition for those weapons or ships within an hour depending on what the republic needs {though it cannot make people but it can destroy people or other races}

The republic sees the System Lords as a enemy to watch out for and destroy when possible {however the Huriin see one or two System Lords as friends} The republic as a whole see the Ancients, or Voidfarers as more or less parental figures, they traded technology and knowledge, {from the Ancients the republic got drone {which the republic simply incorpated into their plasma tech to make it aimable and also to update the fuel rod cannons} technology and some of their knowldge, from the Republic the Ancients got the Slipspace or Wormhole drive technology}

Now that said; they did get some of their armor technology, in this case what Anubis used to make the Kull Armor, however they modified it and improved on it to the point where only the very inner layer, that body glove thing, what they dubbed Synthetic Skin or Synskin with a facemask acts as pretty much Kull Armor, only on a better scale that is also bioreactive.

Comment

Again, there are no Kull inside the kull armor, its only humans now at this point, so certain types of weapons will work,
                  Kull disruptors won't.

Also, yes you said that 20x by now. What i'm saying is, we don't know what the Symbiont precisely contributes to the Kulls' powers. If it's concussive resistance comes from it's symbiont, then a human in a kull-suit would be liquefied by a missile.

Comment

Hey Stargate watcher, you made any progress with your project yet? There is no rush I am very busy myself, I was just wondering.
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

QUOTE=Gormagon;13399326]Hey Stargate watcher, you made any progress with your project yet? There is no rush I am very busy myself, I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Hey Gorm. Yah, I've made some progress on the story details for the Hsin Fujianren (can call them the Fujian for short if you feel it's easier).

They were kidnapped by. Now, the Fujianese have a history of scholarliness and this. So they realized that despite this unspecified Go'auld attempting to justify their servitude, he was full of it. Hence , they revolted after a very short while and got rid of what they felt to be too authoritarian aspects of their inherited goevrning system, feeling weary of the harm following such unenlightened philsophy could do.

They don't have an Emperor as Head of State at the moment; dunno what I'll settle on for their dual head of state/head of government, but I may use chancellor. Their governmental insitutions will be a much more modernized form of the system from whatever dynasty they lived in when that Go'auld abducted them.

They use a modernized version of the Ancient Chinese military system.

Their military and police forces practice the Fujian White Crane kung-fu style.
                      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

just watched Iron Sky.

It's an amazing movie. Loved the designs, the eye for detail. Really good movie, if you don't think too much about the underlying concept (Nazi Germans on the moon?)

Comment

I have been watching Minecraft vids on Youtube ever since I got to try out Minecraft for 30 minutes or so, it is such a fun little game. It will make a great replacement for Runescape which is so time consuming because my skills are so freakin high. Runescape is more about leveling well Minecraft is more about gameplay. Minecraft reminds me a bit of old classic Runescape, I think Minecraft is going to explode into a massively detailed game.
                          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Ha ha, yea go play it, it's nice. The best part about Minecraft are the mods. There are so many, that expand the game so much.

Try this one:

It's quite endgame tho

Comment

*pokes head in, scratches head*

Ummmm... yeah, we're more or less dead, aren't we?

Comment

pretty much, yea

Comment

Working...
                                X