Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Christopher Judge will be on an episode of the the new SYFY series Hollywood Treasure because I saw him in the promo for it on the SYFY channel. I did watch it again on the web just to make sure and sure enough it was him. The description on the online says the episode is Payday which airs October 27. Here is a link to the promo:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/hollywoo...asure/v1255426
    Last edited by planet_tv; 21 October 2010, 11:18 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      Looks like Christopher Judge will be on an episode of the the new SYFY series Hollywood Treasure because I saw him in the promo for it on the SYFY channel. I did watch it again on the web just to make sure and sure enough it was him. The description on the online says the episode is Payday which airs October 27. Here is a link to the promo:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/hollywoo...asure/v1255426
      I got a great photo of him 'modeling' some alien like critter on his torso. Shall have to post later.

Comment

A video interview with Michael Shanks at the Armageddon Con:
        http://renegadehouse.co.nz/?p=388
        sigpic

Comment

Chris Judge appeared briefly in last nights NCIS Los Angeles episode
          "Anonymous".

He plays a leader of an Al Qaeda terror group, but his only speaking part is when he talks into a cellphone using a Somalian accent.
          sigpic

Comment

Visit here

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/bl...wood-treasure/

for article on Chris Judge on HOLLYWOOD TREASURES plus links to three sites that have photos of Chris.

Comment

Carmen Argenziano guest stars in Nov. 8th's CASTLE episode, Murder Most Fowl, on ABC at 10pm.
              Blog Twitter

Comment

Christopher Judge's episode of Hollywood Treasure is in the on SYFY right now and will be repeated at 12:30 am EST.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Christopher Cousins (Amb. Faxon) guest starred in Law & Order: Los Angeles "Pasadena" episode on Nov. 3 '10.
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2010/11/0...gm-bankruptcy/

November 3, 2010, 4:46 PM ET
                    'MacGyver’ Ensnared in MGM Bankruptcy

excerpt: Turns out you can’t work your way out of bankruptcy with a piece of chewing gum and a coat hanger.

Richard Dean Anderson, who starred in the 1980s television series “MacGyver,” appears to have been stiffed for $1.2 million thanks to today’s bankruptcy filing of movie studio MGM. Anderson’s MacGyver character was a resourceful government agent who refused to carry a gun and instead wriggled out of sticky situations using his pocket knife, duct tape and anything else at hand.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Brian Markinson (Lotan) guest starred in CSI's "Bump and Grind" on CBS Thursday, Nov. 4 '10.

Currie Graham (SG1: The Ark of Truth) guest starred in The Mentalist's "Red Hot" episode (in his semi-recurring role as Walter Mashburn) on CBS Thursday, Nov. 4 '10.
                      Blog Twitter

Comment

Corin Nemec and Rick Worthy (The Warrior) guest starred in Supernatural's "Family Matters" episode on Nov. 5 '10. Also, Mitch Pileggi.
                        Blog Twitter

Comment

Martin Christopher (Major Marks) guest starred in Sanctuary's "Trail of Blood" on Syfy on Friday, Nov 5.
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Mike Dopud (who has portrayed characters in all 3 Stargate series) guest stars on Human Target's Dec. 1 episode, "Taking Ames," on FOX at 8pm.
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Musetta Vander (Shaun'ac) guest stars on the Tuesday, Nov 9 episode of NCIS, 'Broken Arrow,' which also guest stars Babylon 5's Bruce Boxleitner and Robert Wagner. CBS at 8pm.
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

Gary Jones guest starred on Santuary's "Bank Job" episode (that aired on Syfy on Friday, Oct. 29). Tobias Slezak (who has guest starred in all three Stargate series) also guest starred.
                                Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X