Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: Nerdzilla

Michael Shanks Audio Interview
    Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
      Ivon Bartok just tweeted on Nov. 28:

Day four of pilot shoot underway... Four words: Michael Shanks is Funny!

Did I mention Paul McGillion's name? He happens to be apart of this as well... I love comedy!
      Ivon Bartok followed up on this tweet today with:

Well here is the first bit of info about the Comedy Pilot - http://backyardbuddhastudio.com/index/captain-starship/

CAPTAIN STARSHIP

The ship has landed.

Recently I helmed a presentation pilot written by Michael Northey called “Captain Starship”. The stellar cast of Paul McGillion, Quinn Lord, Michael Northey, Erin Karpluk, Rick Dobran, Alistar Abel, Donnie Lucas, Jennifer Copping, Gina Charelli and Michael Shanks all helped create a shoot I’ll never forget. Somehow Producer Ivon Bartok kept the 30 cast and crew safe and joyful throughout the 4 day, 1 camera shoot and still managed to keep his perfectly groomed quaf intact.

The project is now in the fine cut stage and will soon be unleashed on the public.
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Kevin Durand (Zipacna) interview at Collider about his role in "I Am Number Four"
        Blog Twitter

Comment

Teryl Rothery guest stars in this week's episode of Fairly Legal, "Believers," airing Thursday, Feb 24 at 10/9C on USA. Episode also co-stars Dan Payne, Currie Graham and David Richmond-Peck.

Last edited by antipodal; 23 February 2011, 02:03 PM.
          Blog Twitter

Comment

Video interview with Christopher Judge regarding "DeadSpace Aftermath" [NOTE: Begins at 10:18 mark]

Blog Twitter

Comment

Garwin Sanford guest stars in the Feb 25 Supernatural episode, "The French Mistake." airing 9/8C on The CW.
              Blog Twitter

Comment

Steven Williams (Gen. Vidrine) guest stars in the Mar 4 episode of Supernatual, "And Then There Were None," on The CW at 9/8C.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

Richard Dinnick (who writes audio dramas for the UK's Big Finish) tweeted:

Excitement! My #Stargate audio drama from #BigFinish has been partially recorded! Just @MichaelShanks to go and it's in the bag, apparently.
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

Colin Cunningham (Maj. Paul Davis) mentioned in an article from Arrow Lake News:

Rotary dinner and theatre a hit among audience and cast alike

... The Rotary Club of Nakusp put on its annual show on Feb. 18 and 19 featuring rotary members and community volunteers putting on a production entitled Arsenic and Old Lace.

... The cast also got to work with the likes of Colin Cunningham, a professional actor who has worked on shows such as Stargate, and been in movies such as the comedy Best in Show, and the Arnold Schwarzenegger’s The 6th Day.

“He was wonderful,” Royko said. “He really worked with the cast and got their energy up and got them moving and dedicated to committing themselves to doing a good job.”
                    Blog Twitter

Comment

I saw Teryl Rothery on an Episode of X files last week
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                        Richard Dinnick (who writes audio dramas for the UK's Big Finish) tweeted:
                        Excitement! My #Stargate audio drama from #BigFinish has been partially recorded! Just @MichaelShanks to go and it's in the bag, apparently.
                        Claudia Black and Cliff Simon have been in the studio this week

Comment

Brent Stait (Major Louis Ferretti) appeared in the Mar 4 episode of Supernatural "And Then There Were None."
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Stargate Multiverse Track (Dragon*Con) Tweet:

Joe Flanigan and Beau Bridges confirmed for #SGMT @ #Dragon*Con 2011!! It's shaping up to be a great year!!
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Short, but sweet, red carpet interview with Michael Shanks from Monday's LA premiere of Red Riding Hood at

About.com

Michael's section begins 2 mins in....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Another set of red carpet interview snippets with Michael and other members of the cast involved in Red Riding Hood...

HOLLYSCOOP.COM

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X