Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawalski: "Damn, those Goa'ulds are persistent."
    JacK: "I think we pissed them off."
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Message in a Bottle

Daniel Jackson
      : [Talking about Simmonds] You know, I don't think it's the artifact- he gets nervous like that every time he's around you. Maybe a crush.

Graham Simmons: [Overhearing them through the speakers, embarrassed].. Um... we're recording now.

Capt. Carter: [Glaring at Daniel] Thank you, Lieutenant.

Daniel Jackson: [Grinning] Oops.... hey, the artifact...
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Sam: "Colonel O'Neill has obviously been compromised I'll take it from here."
        sigpic

Comment

Teal'c: "This is unlawful behaviour."
          Man:"Who the hell are you?"
          Teal'c:"Collision procedure dictates that you exchange insurance information and, if necessary, notify the police."

(Affinity)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Maternal Instinct

Col. O'Neill
            : If we happen to make it out of here in one piece, remind me to harm Daniel severely
            sigpic

Comment

Janet: "All right, let's start there. Can you tell me what has gone wrong?"

Martise/Daniel: "What has gone wrong? What has gone wrong? Well, this is not the Stromos, you are not a member of my staff, and ... " (turning to point into the mirror) "that is not me!"

(Lifeboat)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

LifeBoat

DANIEL: [confused] Janet?

DR.FRAISER: Daniel?

DANIEL: [still confused] What's going on?

DR.FRAISER: Look, something has happened, I need you to just stay with me okay? Just hang in there.
                sigpic

Comment

Maj. Thornberg: I'm Major Robert Thornberg. And you are
                  O'Neill: Capt. James T. Kirk, of the Starship Enterprise
                  Maj. Thornberg: Your dog tags say otherwise
                  O'Neill: They're lying
                  sigpic

Comment

All-time favorite SG-1 quote...

: "I see you're on the famous beer and mustard diet..."
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Sam: "So, Doctor Jackson, tell me more about Sha're. How did you meet?"
                      Daniel: "Sha're, well, she's a…"
                      Jack: "She was a gift."
                      Daniel: "She was, actually, from the elders of Abydos the first time we were there."
                      Sam: "And you accepted?"

(COTG)

Comment

O'Neill: I have great confidence in you Carter. Go back to the SGC and confuse Hammond.
                        sigpic

Comment

Reckoning: Pt. 1

Jacob: My relationship with the counsel's still a little strained.
                          Jack: It's not gonna get any better if you keep stealin' stuff. No complaints. I'll take anything I can get: weapons, receivers, silverware.

Comment

Carter: Well, believe it or not, we need your help, Dad
                            Jacob: What The Pentagon wants me to deliver a message to God when I get up there
                            Hammond: Not exactly
                            Jacob: Well, I don't plan to see the other guy
                            sigpic

Comment

Teal`C: lol

Team Ronan

Comment

LifeBoat

Martice(Daniel): I demand to speak to someone with authority.

Dr.Fraiser: (Sarcastically) Well, I'm sorry. You're stuck with me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X