Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think...especially actors..have a hard time laughing at themselves.

People in general also...too uptight.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

is it still June 28???

Comment

I don't think so. It seems to be around the end of the year/next year
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
          is it still June 28???
          Afraid not. I refer you to my post on the previous page:

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Yeah that's right - I was only looking the other day and was just ready to go and pre-order it (for some reason when I done it last time it didn't go through) - and I just went over today to reorder and its down as 21st March next year!!!! I MEAN - NEXT YEAR???
          I have emailed them (play.com) to check whether this is correct or a typo - but haven't had a reply yet.

Comment

I got my season 6 box (ger) a few days ago and the MGM leaflet inside said that season seven DVD box will be out october 11th 2004 (at least the german version) and these announcements have, so far, always been right about the dates. So how does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramaqueen
              I got my season 6 box (ger) a few days ago and the MGM leaflet inside said that season seven DVD box will be out october 11th 2004 (at least the german version) and these announcements have, so far, always been right about the dates. So how does that make sense?
              It doesnt!!!!! How come everyone's gonna get it around October time apart from the UK *storms off in Jack like sulk*

Comment

I agree JB. Apparently we get it NEXT YEAR
                __

__

Comment

well, consider yourselves extraordinarily lucky that you've even got that far into the seasons...

I still have season 4 on Pre-order....supposed to arrive sometime in August of this year!!

dont even mention seasons five and six to me, let alone seven!

stupid australian stuff

Comment

May I suggest something?

Firstly, pre-order! That's far behind. Anyway, why don't you order it from overseas. Somewhere like Play.com our Playusa.com for the latest stuff. But there is the situation of the shipping costs. I brought myself an American PS2 from PlayUSA
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I agree JB. Apparently we get it NEXT YEAR
                      Yeah I know (I've posted it several times now) I just can't work out why. We've been ahead of everyone else for so long - how come Season 7 Boxset is so far behind everyone else

Comment

Apart from having different region code dvds, there are also differences between the German and the UK boxes - the German boxes are these incredible expensive stupid limited silver things where the glue always comes off after two weeks (extremely annoying - I only got one of them, the others are either US or UK boxes, and the German box keeps falling apart... ), and they cost around €100 - which is what, $120??? They have a completely different release date than, e.g., the UK ones. I prefer to wait for the UK box, though...or at least the US one.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

well thats a major slap in the face, thats the only thing that kept me going this month. I'm still gonna go down the shops that day incase, I never trust release dates from sites, as they got season 3 completely wrong with me. MVC always has a tendancy to shove them on the shelves a couple of days early to so fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                            well thats a major slap in the face, thats the only thing that kept me going this month. I'm still gonna go down the shops that day incase, I never trust release dates from sites, as they got season 3 completely wrong with me. MVC always has a tendancy to shove them on the shelves a couple of days early to so fingers crossed
                            Oooh come back and post here if you do find them on the 'original' release date. It was meant to be the 28th wasn't it? Well only another week til we find out if Play.com have messed up.

Comment

Evidently, the double episodes on the single release dvd's are split between two disks, even if it means putting in the ep that actually comes after the double ep. (that is, except for the season premiers).

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                May I suggest something?

Firstly, pre-order! That's far behind. Anyway, why don't you order it from overseas. Somewhere like Play.com our Playusa.com for the latest stuff. But there is the situation of the shipping costs. I brought myself an American PS2 from PlayUSA

yes, yes it is far behind. and normally i would order it from overseas, but there's an issue of cost. The australian dollar, while being pretty high lately, still makes it one third more expensive than buying it in aust.
                                of course, that's not gonna stop me.. I do actually plan on buying them from somewhere like Amazon.com.

I've done pretty well so far though, i've only started buying them in the last 2 months, I already own 3 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X