Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the Crystal Skull Episode. That was a awesome episode.
    So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains,
    And we never even know we have the key.
    Already Gone---------
    The Eagles-----------

Comment

So many good episodes... I voted Foothold. I also like Legacy, Deadman switch and New Groud. I think this is the best season of Stargate.

Comment

I chose foothold, because it's a great Sam episode (I love it when she's in charge) and Daniel does a great job as Sam. I found the aliens fascinating (will we ever see them again?) and I love to hate Maybourne's slimey butt.

I also loved the following, most of them more great Sam eps:

-Learning Curve -- Merrin was a great character, and I found the building of the naquadah generator fascinating. Loved their world too.

-Jolinar's Memories -- Sam, Martouf, and hell. What more can you ask for?

-Point of View -- Double the Sam, shippiness galore, and multiple dimensions.

Comment

Again there were a lot of episodes I really enjoyed in this series. I think this one is a really tough choice but ended up going with Crystal Skull. I liked the fact we got to see more of Daniel's family and the whole no one being able to see him I found extremely amusing.

I also enjoyed Learning Curve, Forever in a Day, Foothold (which had in my opinion the best Carter line ever which I am probably going to misquote but it is the one about Mayborne (sp?) being an idiot every day of the week and couldn't he take one day off), Pretense (I am surprised no one has voted for this one yet) and A Hundred Days.

Comment

This is another season that I like a whole lot of the episodes and picking one is extremely hard. I ultimately chose Maternal Instinct. The first time I saw it, I was taking a Buddhism class in school and the correlations struck me. It certainly made going to class the next day more interesting.

Mirnell

Comment

Maternal Instinct
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Nemesis, because it introduce the Replicators, and it's the first episode I watched of Stargate. I also like Urgo.
                sigpic

Comment

Foothold...

Comment

Oh boy this is tough.

I voted for Urgo because it the funniest show of all seasons and I always prefer things that make me giggle.

On a serious side, I would pick Shades of Grey because I really thought Jack was being bad, I was truly relieved when it was all a setup, it is a great team show and it's got Maybourne.

For an alien show, I would pick Pretense because it's got a bunch of them all in one! I love how they brought them all together.

For the best line in season three, I would pick Foothold where Sam meets Maybourne to tell him about the foothold situation then when Jack and Daniel show up because Maybourne spoke to Hammond, "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you have just taken one day off?"

Comment

Wow this was stuff, but at the end of the day i voted for comedy: urgo

Comment

Season 3 has so many great episodes that it is very hard to choose. It was an excellent season However, I voted for POV, as it's one of my all time favourites.
                        I love AU and time travel episodes and this one is perfect. It's teamy and shippy at the same time and we get Kowalsky (I adore him) and Apophis. The acting is great, the special effects are impressive, the plot is interesting and the interaction between all the characters is spot on. What else could a fan want?
                        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                        sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

so hard!! i voted for "Foothold" but "Urgo" is close behind it.

Comment

Crystal Skull.......great insight into the troubled childhood of Daniel and his relationship with his grandfather....

And of course for "Jack! don't be an ass!".....brilliant line!!!....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

It came down between "Fair Game", "Jolinar's Memories"/"The Devil You Know", "Pretense", "Crystal Skull", and "Nemesis"... and I picked "Fair Game".
                              sigpic
                              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                                What's your favourite Season 3 Episode, and why?

For more info about Season 3 episodes click HERE
                                It was a tough pick between Legacy and Urgo. Legacy because it shows the strong friendship/big brother-little brother relationship between Daniel and Jack and Urgo, because it was so funny..."Row, row, row your boat..."

I ended up going with Legacy because I can never resist a strong Daniel and Jack plot.
                                sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Working...
                                X