Comment

Urgo
      sigpic

Comment

hundred days

sick visual effects
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i would have to go with The Devil You Know. it has some of the most natural AT acting that i have ever seen from her. when she cries, i cry every time. and i also think that its just such an interesting way to bring back apophis, he really has resurrected from hell and is better than ever! i just wish that they didnt kill Sokar cause he has been one of the coolest bads guys even though he was just in these two eps.

heart

Comment

voting shouldn't make me feel so guilty (unless it's the political polls).

I might have voted Shades of Grey, but I wa slookign guiltily at Maternal Instinct and Crystal Skull and Foothold all the time ...
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
              I picked Forever and a Day. It made me cry! Damn them!
              The last scene is so devastating! Similar to the last scenes of "Absolute Power" and "Meridian", it's a huge turning point for.

Actually, those three episodes form a kind of Daniel trilogy that are among the definitive episodes for his character.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

My favorite episode would be Legacy.that episode was great lol Daniel in the crazy house
                i couldn't believe it.Forever In A Day is my second fave.

Made By Me.Pics from Gateworld Gallery.

Comment

Jolinars memories and the devil you knew is one of the best two parters in the series.
                  Some say that he has only one ear.
                  And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                  All we know is he's called
                  sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed so many from this season...twas hard!!

I went for Foothold, mainly because I can watch it over and over again!

I also really like Forever in a Day, Urgo, A Hundred Days, Point of View, Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I voted for Urgo finally, but.... It was a really really hard choice. So many good episodes this season. Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know, Foothold, Fair Game, Crystal Skull, Nemesis.... All of those are favorites.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X