4. "Cold Lazarus"
        5. "Abyss"

Atlantis:
        1. "Before I Sleep"
        2. "Lifeline"
        3. "Sunday"
        4. "This Mortal Coil"
        5. "The Siege, Part 1"
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
          Saddest SG-1 Episode
          Of course " Unending" is the saddest by far. This is not even debatable. However, that episode where Daniel Jackson dies is also a strong contender. Sure, he didn't really die, but SG-1 team did assume that he did, as they had no idea what ascension really meant.

Comment

Saddest episode of Atlantis... hmmm. i forget the name.. but it has to be the one where keller first appears... At the time Beckett died it didn't hit me on how much the show is losing...
            BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Meridian.

Comment

In the Line of Duty: The end is so sad - Jolinar is dead and Sam seems so terribly sad.
                Divide and Conquer: They kill Martouf
                Summit/Last Stand: They kill Lantash
                Threads: They kill Jacob/Selmak
                Heroes: They kill Janet
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                  In the Line of Duty: The end is so sad - Jolinar is dead and Sam seems so terribly sad.
                  Divide and Conquer: They kill Martouf
                  Summit/Last Stand: They kill Lantash
                  Threads: They kill Jacob/Selmak
                  Heroes: They kill Janet
                  Totally agree on these, but want to add another episode which is even sadder:

Cure: the kill Egeria, and if they don't somehow find another queen for the Tok'ra, then that is killing off the entire race, eventually

Then lets add Unending as well - for killing off the entire Asgard race
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

The most sad episode for me was unending, the mass suicide of the Asgard was a very dark moment in the Stargate series.
                    sigpic

Comment

i have ever eppisode and i have to say that Unending is the saddest eppisode of all. I cried during most of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
                        i have ever eppisode and i have to say that Unending is the saddest eppisode of all. I cried during most of it.
                        Might want to take another look at your post, but you are correct about it being the saddest.
                        sigpic

Comment

Unending was sad... very very sad.

But in rewatching some episodes.... I have to say, Cold Lazarus and Threads are up there too.
                          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                          You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Maternal Instinct, Meridian, Heroes, but the saddest, to me, is Menace.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Cor-ai: Gets me everytime I watch it. The honour of Teal'c refusing to run from his punishment, the forgiveness from his accuser when he realized that Teal'c was a different man. The team standing with him and respecting him for his decision. That last scene always makes me cry.

Heroes -2: Sam in her lab trying to think of the right words for Janet's eulogy and Gen. Hammond's response to Sam when she asked him if he was alright.

Unending: Teal'c's last 'Indeed' as he looked at Sam, and seeing them walk towards the gate. Just knowing that it was the last episode after years of loving the team.

Man we did have some moments, didn't we.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Unending - wish they had brought in O'Neill, even though he probably would have died just like Landry. The destruction of the Asgard was inevitable, even though it was sad. According to Greek mythology, Asgard was going to be destroyed by evil. That is why I think the writers killed the Asgard, because the show is mythological, and that is mythology, so there you go.

Heroes - obvious
                                Last edited by mike123; 01 July 2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X