This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam fan
    I heard somewhere don't ask me where cus I have no idea but I was told that origionaly they were going to kil Sam off in this episode- so the "fight" is gona be one hell of a fight if it could've possibly killed her- does that make sence?!
    Sam isn't going to die in this episode. Sam was never going to die in this episode. Spoilers about her being in other episodes were out before any information on "Gemini" was released. No matter how much I've looked on the internet, I've yet to find the source of this rumor, though it's been repeated over and over. Someone probably suggested it as speculation, and someone else thought it was a spoiler and ran with it.

That said, I'm hoping for a big fight scene just because it'd be cool, but I'm having my doubts on the subject, for some reason.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
      I heard somewhere don't ask me where cus I have no idea but I was told that origionaly they were going to kil Sam off in this episode- so the "fight" is gona be one hell of a fight if it could've possibly killed her- does that make sence?!
      I found u & ur sig!! It's cool!! (it's Fi)

i can't WAIT for the fight scene!! Where's Gemini in the lineup? Anyone know yet!?

Comment

Been reading this thread about whether replicator carter will be good or not. I assume she must be pretty bad if soldier sam is giving her a whipping wouldn't ya think.... else why would they fight....heaven forbid it's over a guy!!!!!!!

Comment

somebody in this thread said they'd seen a picture for this ep...can any one tell me where they saw it, there's nothing in the ep guide.

Comment

Originally posted by agentscully
            somebody in this thread said they'd seen a picture for this ep...can any one tell me where they saw it, there's nothing in the ep guide.
            'Fess up!

Comment

Caught up with this thread and come to some speculative conclusions, based on previous comments.

On the Jack dreaming thing. Perhaps this is the way Replicator!Carter asks him for help? By getting inside his head and warping his dream? Would be a cooler way than her using the radio.

The idea of Replicator!Carter taking over as Sam and killling Pete: I'm a J/S shipper (of sorts), but I'd rather Pete ended up happy, rather than dead. Just happy with someone else. I don't hate the guy, I just think he and Sam are deluded in thinking they have a future together or any sparkage between them and can see it all ending in tears before bedtime if they do get married.

So......this being the case....much better if Replicator!Carter takes over from Sam, goes to find Pete and tells him she's had enough and wants to move to Montana and start up a guinea pig breeding ranch. See? Happy endings all round! Pete - none the wiser - is happy with his Sam back on the ranch, and Carter can...oh I dunno...have a memory wipe, forget she knew him and be happy too, back at the SGC. It...could...work!!!

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

All I really know about the ep is that i can't wait to see it I think it's gona be one of the best eps yet and I can't wait!!

Comment

Dunno if this has been posted yet or not but I think he made Replicater a little too close to the old one because he didn't just love her image, he loved who she was. It would makes sense that he made it like her but a little too much so she came for help like the biological Carter would.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby\Jolinar
                    Dunno if this has been posted yet or not but I think he made Replicater a little too close to the old one because he didn't just love her image, he loved who she was. It would makes sense that he made it like her but a little too much so she came for help like the biological Carter would.
                    Interesting...

Comment

New spoilers from GateWorld on SG-1's upcoming episode "Gemini" ...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...miniplot.shtml
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks Darren. Also it might not air next week on Sky One as there is confusion as to which is airing first. Sky's website has Prometheus Unbound while their TV Planner has Gemini.

Comment

reading the spoilers, the events of Prometheus Unbound take place after Gemini

but then again, the events of Affinity took place after Covenant

Comment

so right, i dont believe replicarter. the ancients are the supreme technology gods. how could fifth really find a device to counter the ancient device? i dont by it
                            come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Just speculation but what if the replicarter has come to study the weapon so they can develop a counter measure to it.
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

So General Hammond will be in Gemini also! The second part of the season is going to kick some major ass... as Amanda would say!

Comment

Working...
                                X