Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When replicarter comes to earth, she has memory reminents that fifth gave her that he got when inside sams mind, so Replicarter feels the same way about pete as sam does, including knowing deep inside she isnt ment to be with Peat and she loves Jack, so, Replicarter gets of base and kills Peat.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      When replicarter comes to earth, she has memory reminents that fifth gave her that he got when inside sams mind, so Replicarter feels the same way about pete as sam does, including knowing deep inside she isnt ment to be with Peat and she loves Jack, so, Replicarter gets of base and kills Peat.
      While I wish the shippers good luck on that happening (I personally don't want it), it's not happening.
      Rocky

Comment

Shipers? im not a shiper, and it is happening so

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          Shipers? im not a shiper, and it is happening so
          Whatever. But Pete killing is a shipper trait (no offense).
          Rocky

Comment

But its what realy happens, i read a spoiler, i love pete. honestly

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              I love Pete and I'm a Sam/Jack shipper!

I'm one of the outcasts...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well I seriously doubt that Pete will die in this or any episode. I don't think that they want to perpetuate the black widow curse any further. Besides

Spoilers for Threads
                Spoiler:
                The Threads spoilers say that Pete buys a house and that Sam is having second thoughts about marrying Pete. While I can see how him being dead would definately be a cause for having second thoughts, somehow I don't see zombie Pete going off to buy a house.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                  Originally posted by MartoufMarty

No offense taken rocket. I'm an S/J shipper & Pete killing isn't a 'shipper trait'...I don't want to see him dead. Just out of the picture maybe.... how about sending Pete to Atlantis?

(((MartoufMarty)))
                  You're no outcast MM! We can ship for as many couples as we want... S/Jack, D/janet, etc., etc., at the same time & it's OK
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                    Yeah and with apologies to all you hot-blooded guys I'm just praying Sam and her replicator clone don't slug it out in a pit of jello....

Albion
                    How could you NOT want them to do that...shes a hottie!!!

mmmmmmm jello wrestling!!

Comment

Replicarter creators lots of replicators, which make a Replipete. Because replicarter has a difficult balance of humanity and replocatorness, so the Human/Sam part tells her shes not ment to be with Pete deep inside and because of the replicator part, it adds bad things to that, by getting rid of him but by killing him, reerlising here sortof mistake, she does what i said upthere, creates Replicators to make a Replipete.

Comment

Originally posted by Goa'uld slayer
                        How could you NOT want them to do that...shes a hottie!!!

mmmmmmm jello wrestling!!
                        Sam's cool, and I'm sure her duplicate will be especially Dominatrix-esque (shudder), but I just do NOT want to think about them doing it in jello.

Comment

ok out of curiousity......what is a "shipper"???? seen it used several times and confused......
                          "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

Proverbs 1:5

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikeoftulsa
                            ok out of curiousity......what is a "shipper"???? seen it used several times and confused......

It's short for relationship between characters. There are lots of different pairing people want to see. Example. sam/Jack shipper. Daniel/Janet shipper.

I hope this helps.

Comment

I heard somewhere that there was going to be a dream sequence in this. Jack was dreaming. Can anyone help me out here as to what it is and is it going to occur in Gemmi.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

OMG ME TO! I thought I was alone in the world!! I guess not I really liked him in Affinity, much more than in Chimera

Comment

Working...
                                X