No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I created a little quick ship that could be a 305, could be a 304 2.0 ... or anything.

All I did was modify my daedalus. I got the earlier lower poly model of mine, and modified it a little.

I have mixed feelings about this ship. But I do know I like the new dual command tower I made.

Spoiler:

I'm on the verge of scrapping it.
    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
      I created a little quick ship that could be a 305, could be a 304 2.0 ... or anything.

All I did was modify my daedalus. I got the earlier lower poly model of mine, and modified it a little.

I have mixed feelings about this ship. But I do know I like the new dual command tower I made.

Spoiler:

I'm on the verge of scrapping it.

I like it, its not that bad
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Hi all been reading all your battles and stories, I just wanted to know when is the Adnihlo war going to go on ur Virtual fleet 2 website.
        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Wow I haven't posted on here for a while it seems like

But are their any battles or stories that are needed to be written? I have some time this weekend to do it so just let me know if you guys want me to write something
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

You could write a spartan battle if you want. So far they are one of the few races who havent been attacked by the Adnihlo so you could write that if you like.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I'm bored so I'm gonna post a few pics. xD

The first is my redone Hurricane render, and the second is the ship of a race that will most likely be a powerful enemy in 3.0.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, and I have a question. How come we never put specs on the site for Adnihilo ships?

Comment

Well put them up, your in charge of the site...I dont have accesss so cant do it.

The Specs are:
                Spoiler:

Name: Adnihlo mothership/Cruiser/Warship/grace ship/Gas cloud mothership.
                Class: Battlecruiser
                Size:Length: 1250mL, 670mW, 300mH

Hull material: Unknown (possibly Early trinium alloy)

Power plant: Advanced Fusion Generator
                Engines: Gravity drives, Subspace jump drives
                Defences: Asgard Level force shields
                Weapons: 2x Heavy Particle beam weapon, 1x "Eye Super weapon" array
                Other technology: Hyperspace Jamming technology, advanced sensors and communications

History:
                Originally designed and built to fight the Ancient alliance of the four great races the Adnihlo cruiser is one of the most advanced ships to inhabit our galaxy since the Ori. It has Powerful defensive and offensive capabilities. Its defences are at least of Asgard level, its grey shields can take punishment from all ships and can even provide limited resistance to ancient drones, although not enough to keep their shield penetrating technology from succeeding entirely.
                Its Sublight drives can keep up with most ships of its size, though for a ship which matches anything we have seen thus far in our galxy, including Aurora's, oniel and Ori motherships, sublight speed is not a primary concern. Their entirely unique faster than light engines, derived from travel through subspace like a stargate, not through hyperspace like conventional FTL drives can keep up with most ships besides ancient and asgard. It can outrun most home galaxy ships, including all aschen, goauld, spartan and hebridan vessels, and some but not all tauri ships.
                The Adnihlo mothership is offensively very powerful. although it only has 2 main cannons, each cannons is at least as powerful as the most advanced ion or energy weapons concieved. They are each easily as powerful as the asgard most advanced energy weapons and on par with the wraith hive weapons, with a similar rate of fire of 4 shots per second.. While limited in the number of targets they can strike, each strike is deadly, if a hatak was hit by a double blast from a mothership it would be obliterated. The first time we did battle with the ships after they returned in full. Leviathon, one of our most pwoerful ships was destroyed in under a minute. They are fully capable of destroying any of our vessels given enough time. Gaia, connie and other very powerful ships are the only ones to be able to do battle with these ships effectively. it took Gaia, a Gladiator, and aurora and Valhalla to destroy just four of the ships. Another weapon is the origional eye superweapon. Ancient goauld must have found wreckage of the ancient/adnihlo war soemwhere in the galaxy, and used it to retorengineer a superweapon, a way to combine the weapons power of both turrets on a ship to create a larger superbeam. Linking multiple ships turrets to create an even larger weapon is also possible. Anubis did not have access to the origional weapons but used goauld or possibly ancient or asgard weapons to replicate the effects of linking up the energy of several weapons in to a single targeted blast of energy. A Blast that when full powered is capable of destroying a planet the size of abydos in a single hit. This weapon is possibly more deadly than Ori weapons, and would make it the most powerful weapon concieved in this galaxy. The Adnihlo motherships have the potentialy to become a massive problem for the forces of the new alliance and every person in a galaxy they used to rule.

They are rough specs
                Last edited by immhotep; 31 August 2007, 05:17 AM.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                  Well put them up, your in charge of the site...I dont have accesss so cant do it.

The Specs are:
                  Spoiler:

Name: Adnihlo mothership/Cruiser/Warship/grace ship/Gas cloud mothership.
                  Class: Battlecruiser
                  Size:Length: 1250mL, 670mW, 300mH

Hull material: Unknown (possibly Early trinium alloy)

Power plant: Advanced Fusion Generator
                  Engines: Gravity drives, Subspace jump drives
                  Defences: Asgard Level force shields
                  Weapons: 2x Heavy Particle beam weapon, 1x "Eye Super weapon" array
                  Other technology: Hyperspace Jamming technology, advanced sensors and communications

History:
                  Originally designed and built to fight the Ancient alliance of the four great races the Adnihlo cruiser is one of the most advanced ships to inhabit our galaxy since the Ori. It has Powerful defensive and offensive capabilities. Its defences are at least of Asgard level, its grey shields can take punishment from all ships and can even provide limited resistance to ancient drones, although not enough to keep their shield penetrating technology from succeeding entirely.
                  Its Sublight drives can keep up with most ships of its size, though for a ship which matches anything we have seen thus far in our galxy, including Aurora's, oniel and Ori motherships, sublight speed is not a primary concern. Their entirely unique faster than light engines, derived from travel through subspace like a stargate, not through hyperspace like conventional FTL drives can keep up with most ships besides ancient and asgard. It can outrun most home galaxy ships, including all aschen, goauld, spartan and hebridan vessels, and some but not all tauri ships.
                  The Adnihlo mothership is offensively very powerful. although it only has 2 main cannons, each cannons is at least as powerful as the most advanced ion or energy weapons concieved. not as powerful as an ori death ray but on par with weapons such as the lanara point defence satalate or even the Ethon satalite. They are each easily as powerful as the asgard most advanced energy weapons. While limited in the number of targets they can strike, each strike is deadly, if a hatak was hit by a double blast from a mothership it would be obliterated. The first time we did battle with the ships after they returned in full. Leviathon, one of our most pwoerful ships was destroyed in under a minute. They are fully capable of destroying any of our vessels given enough time. Gaia, connie and other very powerful ships are the only ones to be able to do battle with these ships effectively. it took Gaia, a Gladiator, and aurora and Valhalla to destroy just four of the ships. Another weapon is the origional eye superweapon. Ancient goauld must have found wreckage of the ancient/adnihlo war soemwhere in the galaxy, and used it to retorengineer a superweapon, a way to combine the weapons power of both turrets on a ship to create a larger superbeam. Linking multiple ships turrets to create an even larger weapon is also possible. Anubis did not have access to the origional weapons but used goauld or possibly ancient or asgard weapons to replicate the effects of linking up the energy of several weapons in to a single targeted blast of energy. A Blast that when full powered is capable of destroying a planet the size of abydos in a single hit. This weapon is possibly more deadly than Ori weapons, and would make it the most powerful weapon concieved in this galaxy. The Adnihlo motherships have the potentialy to become a massive problem for the forces of the new alliance and every person in a galaxy they used to rule.

They are rough specs
                  Ok the Ancient satellite weapon is better than the Ori beam weapons... That's the first thing. The ancient weapon sliced a Hive ship in half no way could the Ori take out a Hive ship in a single hit. Destroy a planet! Erm no...lol.

The ethon weapon isn't half as strong as the Ancient satellite.
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yes it could! an Ori mothership could easily destroy a hive ship, unshielded our missile can blow significant chunks in to hive, the Ori cannons can blow up one of our ships in 2 hits under normal circumstances. ive edited parts of the spec, ive bene talking with zake about it offline.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                      Yes it could! an Ori mothership could easily destroy a hive ship, unshielded our missile can blow significant chunks in to hive, the Ori cannons can blow up one of our ships in 2 hits under normal circumstances. ive edited parts of the spec, ive bene talking with zake about it offline.
                      Erm really no. Our missiles are multi gigaton and the Hive still kicked the Deadalus's butt! Actually 3 hits to take our ships out. The Ori weapon could not cut a Hive in half. It could story it in a few hits but not in 1.

You know what if you and Zake are just going write down rubbish on the ships I'm really not in a good mood today so i'm not going to waste my time. The Ancient satellite weapon is stronger end of ok.

And believe it or not not everything Zake says is accurate

Edit: Sorry if i'm being rude I'm really not happy atm and i can't be bothered to tone it down.
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I think im the last person on this forum you need to be telling what zake is like too. I know your not in a good mood but seriously, this is me your talking about, if i disagreeed with what he said it wouldnt be there.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

I dont know what the problem is. I thought we agreed a while ago that the ancient satellite was the strongest weapon. Even more stronger than the ori beam weapons.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            Erm really no. Our missiles are multi gigaton and the Hive still kicked the Deadalus's butt! Actually 3 hits to take our ships out. The Ori weapon could not cut a Hive in half. It could story it in a few hits but not in 1.

You know what if you and Zake are just going write down rubbish on the ships I'm really not in a good mood today so i'm not going to waste my time. The Ancient satellite weapon is stronger end of ok.

And believe it or not not everything Zake says is accurate

Edit: Sorry if i'm being rude I'm really not happy atm and i can't be bothered to tone it down.
                            ?! We have been seen to take considerable poundings from Wraith weapons, which can be used to quickly destroy other hives, but take a lot of fire to take down our shields. How you can possibly think an Ori beam wouldn't be able to take out a hive in one hit is beyond me. But anyway, me and tep already talked about the GA dudes weapons. Their weapons take 64 hits to disable Prometheus level shields...

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
                              ?! We have been seen to take considerable poundings from Wraith weapons, which can be used to quickly destroy other hives, but take a lot of fire to take down our shields. How you can possibly think an Ori beam wouldn't be able to take out a hive in one hit is beyond me. But anyway, me and tep already talked about the GA dudes weapons. Their weapons take 64 hits to disable Prometheus level shields...
                              ok...64 hits isn't amazing. Especially for Prometheus shields. How you can be delusional and think that a single Ori beam hit is sufficant to destroy a hive is beyond me. Ok we've observed many different sizes of Wraith bolts the ones that have been used on the Deadalus are small compared to some of the largest observed sizes which were like 50 times bigger! We've seen hive ships destroy each other in about 20 shots with the largest bolt sizes and a damaged ship take like 80 in other instances...Get what i'm saying? The Wraith obviously have different weapon yields...we can take the smaller hits no problem but the bigger bolts would drain our shields much faster.

Comment

I say minimum the ori beam can take out a wraith hive ship in 3-4 shots.

1 is possible if they hit a generator or a air pocket.

An explosion from a tauri nuke does more damage to a hive ship because its an explosion causing more damage. A beam is more like a stab from a sword, where it pokes a hole in you. If they hit the right spot it will be destroyed in one hit. If not, it make take 3-4 hits to fully kill a hive ship.
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X